The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Imagine the skid marks you’d get on that thing!

No need to imagine…. they were a daily occurence in public crappers when i was in singapore
hmmm i still got a few days before the sticker comp ends. should go find one and slap one on there :p

Wow… talk about the odd things we learn in life and in the environments we learn them…
I had to be a member of an Australian snowboard website to learn what Asian culture is for toilet seats… amazing!
I really like you guys.

Super Dad - 28 August 2009 03:47 PM

I had to be a member of an Australian snowboard website to learn what Asian culture is for toilet seats… amazing!

Irony! muahahaha
it is really wierd and unhygeinic cos permanent skid marks are a very common occurrence

can someone please tell me how to enter a photo on here?? thanks

hey since i got kicked out of falls creek i would like to make a written entry

1 at the bottom of gully on the opening door
1 on the bottom of falls express opening door
2 on falls express chairs
3 on drovers chairs
1 on the coolroom door at feathertop lodge
1 on these asian guys fridge at koki

and thats that

gravelman - 30 August 2009 02:07 AM

can someone please tell me how to enter a photo on here?? thanks

you would have to upload them onto a photohosting website i.e. photobucket.com and then copy the image’s url and just stick it in here smile

Cheers. Will give that a try…

Boardworld goes to Jacobs Creek

and this one

which is here! the first/last stop for the free shuttle bus at buller, near holden chair

I have a couple sticker pics coming from my day at the Snowflex centre yesterday.
I missed most all of the excitement, because it rained as I was driving up and all the reps and such left.
I did get to meet the snowboard school director and share contact info.

Got to know a new friend a little better, he may join us here.

I gave a few stickers away, so maybe they will stick them around their campus somewhere and get some American attention going.
I’ll need more sticks Jeremy, but I think you said you put some in my goggle package.

Once my season really gets started here, by December, I’ll be able to get them in more fruitful locations.

Great placings tmntnancy
Liking the first one. For medical, turn right to boardworld.com.au smile

hahaha tmntnancy nice spots - to go off on a tangent though, your spot at buller is directly in front of the lodge we stayed in last year while we were up there…BMW…you can probably imagine how happy we were with the location given its close proximity to the holden smile...

If you look down the bottom left of the photo that window is the actual room we stayed in…that was covered over in snow for the first few days we were there…

Anyway enough of that, back to the last 8 odd hours of the comp smile

Nice tmntnancy, the medical sign placement is my favourite though

Funnily enough that is actually the lodge we stayed in and I also stayed in that room last year, it is definitely one of the best places to stay in terms of location.