The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I need some HELP with a board!

I was wondering if anybody knows the characteristics of this board  

Snowboard Forum Division Pro Peter Line Model 2007

&v=O

thankyou!

if its a pete line its going to be a medium style flex (nothing stiff crazy like the Devun pro model) (and not as soft as the old malmi / manual / destroyer). As well it will have increased base/edge technology (maybe a fancy inset method or nice sintered base [faster]) ... i kinda need to know the size to tell you how it’ll play over-all, as alot of these boards around this era were manufactured w/ carbon or not depending on the size, but i bet peters is straight medium flex all the way throug hthe line.. i think forum was onto full sidewall construction by this point, so you dont have to worry about a pesky cap constructed sidewall blowing out on you

if thats an ebay board or something ,please just hit up your local shop for good board advice, find the board you want , then work on getting a deal. I cant say this enough - between a board youve tested and loved, yearned after, and a cheap ebay board that MAY be what you want for maybe 200$ less…. just work for the extra 2 weeks and get the board after another paycheque, ya heard?

cheers

thank u very much for your advice :D!

stmanu - 05 July 2009 10:40 PM

thank u very much for your advice :D!

if you could get the length in cm it would help me determine if the board is right for you? as well as your height weight riding style and skill level?

I try to keep a stack of old catalogs from companies, for this very reason.
I’ll look and see if I got the year you need.

Its not for me, its for my boyfriend, i told him what you said and that board fits him perfectly.
But he had some doubts about it, thats why i started this thread, and now all doubts are cleared

btw i think its 1.58 cm

thanku for your concern

stmanu - 06 July 2009 02:27 AM

Its not for me, its for my boyfriend, i told him what you said and that board fits him perfectly.
But he had some doubts about it, thats why i started this thread, and now all doubts are cleared

btw i think its 1.58 cm

thanku for your concern

That’s quite a short board!

smile