The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2009 SoHe Photography Contest

Its good to see how when you give people one subject to photograph you can end up with so many different ideas, perspectives and treatments. It has been great to see everyone’s photos the quality had been awesome! Cant wait for next year.

T-Spec - 22 September 2009 07:01 PM

I’ve never seen that at Buller otherwise I would’ve tried it already… Where abouts is it O.o?

Its at the summit of buller, a small hike up smile

Photos of the Week are up on the front page. Congratulations to alper and f@tony. Excellent contributions by both of you this week. The hard part was deciding which of your photos to choose! smile

Guys, voting for photo of the season will begin next week. The winner wins the prize pack from Biig Undie, Skullcandy, and STM. If you were not a weekly winner, don’t worry… we will be selecting the best photos from the season to be included in the vote with the weekly winners. Stay tuned and good luck to everyone!!  grin

Thanks for the selection guys.  This season has been fun.

Here are some more photos from that day that I didn’t post because of the 2 a day limit but that you guys might like.

Thanks Tony, they are great shots.

Awesome shots tony! congrats to you and alper for winning the week smile

thanks for the decision, i really enjoyed taking photos for this comp.
here are 2 edited pics, thought you might like them.

by the way, i really like your pics f@tony

That’s awesome, especially the comic book looking one. Damn you and your creativity Alper. wink Seems like there is not enough weeks of comp for photos.

Nice choice mods lookin good on the ol home page. well done guys.

Those are some awesome photos alper!!

Your edited shots are sick alper. Do you have to spend much time on them?
Absolutely diggin the second black/white pic mate.

i spend about 1.5 hours to edit both.

Voting for Photo of the Season will commence in the next couple of days. I will start a new thread for it soon.

Photo of the Season voting is up! smile

Check it out here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/470/

EvanL - 14 July 2009 12:17 PM

Just messing around with some pics i took in Jindy before loading up the car and heading up the mountain.
Saturday 11th July 2009.

dam that looks awesome what kind of board u got is there any chance of sending full size picture to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)