The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2009 SoHe Photography Contest

alper is that first one with a tilt/shift lens? did you run your gear setup through the what you got thread?

i wish i had a tilt/shift lens. i just edited the picture to fake a tilt/shift. that shot is taken with a small canon ixus 60 the other one with a Nikon D90

LIB
Mt Hutt
19/09/09

Lifti
Mt Hutt
16/09/09

Where’s the boarders shadow?
wink

from one picture i made an hdr and the other one almost nothing, but i didn’t photoshoped a border into the pic.

That first photo is wicked Alper!!!!  That is some pin point timing!!!!
Think the guys name is Bengie.

Stall
Mt Hutt
19/9/2009

Tripod?
Because two hands for a tripod is sooo last season. smile
Mt Hutt
19/9/2009

Just though you guys might appreciate this. 
Was trying to get everyone to tripod past me… didn’t quite work.

Bahaha thats great stuff both tony and alper.
tony, that stall shot is the shiz

Not a great pic but I was amused to see this in Australia, then I had a look over the edge and had to agree that the current level of snow may well have lead to death!

Moderators, please get your votes in for this week. It’s going to be a tough round of voting!

Nthbeachesguy, is that the summit of buller?

Yeah mate sure is, the other pics I have are not so flattering, looks very average snow coverage ha ha!

I love how the word death stands out amongst the sign. Contradicts the scenery raspberry

I’ve never seen that at Buller otherwise I would’ve tried it already… Where abouts is it O.o?

The final Photos of the Week will be up tomorrow. Photo of the Season voting will start next week.

Thank you to everyone who participated this season. I have thoroughly enjoyed this contest, as I know many other have. You can look forward to this contest again next season, with a HUGE prize pack (much bigger than this season).