The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2009 SoHe Photography Contest

Thredbo from 1937m at Eagles Nest. Sunday 5th July 2009. Where not even 10mins later my partner proposed!

Thredbo, Schuss run (Was closed) Beware of the run away snowball! Saturday 11th July 2009.

Freshly Groomed Supertrail
My Bro coming down Freshly Groomed Supertrail on 6th July 2009. (Thredbo)

It’s a shame he isn’t on a snowboard. wink

Tell me about it!

I always give him %&$* for it, but he refuses to convert
Does this mean that my pic don’t count?

Haha i’ll let it count… we are all snowboarders so I don’t know how many votes it will get though. wink It’s a very well taken shot, that fresh groomed snow makes me want to carve the hell out of it. Welcome to Boardworld. smile

The snow was awesome, the carving was sweet!!
Awesome, and Thankyou!
I already love it here!

i wanna take that fresh groomed snow out on a date

Just messing around with some pics i took in Jindy before loading up the car and heading up the mountain.
Saturday 11th July 2009.

Haha, i have no chance now, that is a truly epic photo Evan

s0o were allowed to fotoshop? or is it just natural pix

Awesome photo Evan!

I think it’s all fair game… as long as it’s only colour, contrast, brightness, cropping etc… just not altering the actual photo. All the photos still have to be voted for, so everything will be considered.

On what day will the winners be drawn?

Every Monday the moderators vote for two weekly winners, which get published to the snow homepage. At the end of the season the whole community will vote for the best photo from all the weekly winners. The winner gets the prize pack.

So Rider, Where abouts are you a Snowboard Instructor at??

Whistler and Thredbo (although not working this @ Thredbo).