The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

Here is the still Azz mentioned.
This is with my other <strike>car</strike> truck (Dad seems to think he owns it) but the VW doesn’t like off-road, this does and I put all the work into the accessories, did the inspection at the lot and made the decision - dad just paid for it.

Photobucket

BAHAHAHAHA that is a great look, something that should probably reappear at the shred for the supertrail!

Mmmmm,

Too bad I lost the headgear as soon as I got in the water.

I uploaded a low quality to speed up the process. If it’s dodgy I’ll post a hd one later.

LOL great work spaz!!!

Looks like you copped a beating out there! Waves like that scare me! confused

Absolutely pounded!!!!

Having a Tutu pulled down to my ankles holding my legs together did not make it any easier.

Hahaha that’s awesome!  LOL

I don’t know how I didn’t see this thread this morning…

Well done mate, mission accomplished (finally tongue wink ).

Good luck with the next one, Warren.  LOL

Excellent spaz !!!!

I was fearing for your safety a few times. Glad you have ticked off the challenge.

Safety was an issue but in a way far removed from drowning - if this wasn’t completed and I had to go boarding in a thong that’s when I would be in real trouble….

The truth is I’M ALLERGIC TO ICE!!!!!  big surprise

Hahaha great work spaz! Loved the looks of the other people, especially the guy with the beard didn’t look too impressed LOL
Glad u finally did it! and great challenge or Warren!!!!

I would have had Warren singing “Where’s the Chapstick” in public with a hat on the ground like a busker lol.

Good challenge though smile

What does Warren have to do?

Spaz says it at the end of the video. But basically, he has to die his hair bright pink and have boardworld shaved into the back of his head and leave it like that for a whole day at work! evil

Well done Spaz…..

No worries mate i’ll do that for sure, didn’t you know that i love the colour pink…....... And i love the boardworld idea aswell lol LOL
EASY DONE!!!!