The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

You’re a champ, Warren!  shaka

Hey spaz, permanent or a wash pink!!

LOL

blizzard it dosen’t matter i dont really care hahahahahahaha!!!!!! But i think it has to be permanent cause it might not stay there all day tongue wink

Permanent works for me…  tongue laugh

Haha is Mizu gonna be your stylist LOL

Warren, you will get the best color result if you peroxide bleach your hair first and then die it pink.

I once did it like that to make my hair bright red. Looked sick until i jumped into a chlorine pool and it turned into faded pink and evently a weird pink green hahaha

Hahahahahah yer i have to see what im gunna do, but yer that does sound like a good idea

also a really good cheap razor for shaving letters into your head is Schick Quattro.

Cost like $15 and the trimmer does a good job…....

as you have all may seen before LOL

LOL it is very amusing ready one guy give another hair tips LOL

Yer thanks K2 ill get one this weekend, ill die me hair on sunday so it will be fresh on Monday at work lol

blizzard_22 - 02 May 2011 04:26 AM

LOL it is very amusing ready one guy give another hair tips LOL

haha yeh, but its more how to mutilate his hair that ‘do it’

cant wait 4 this 2 happen lol

spaz - 01 May 2011 01:07 PM

I uploaded a low quality to speed up the process. If it’s dodgy I’ll post a hd one later.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Good stuf spaz!!!!! Love the sideways look that the dude gave ya when ya were gettin out!!!!!

Warren!!!!!! Manly????  cool hmm

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 May 2011 03:09 AM

Spaz says it at the end of the video. But basically, he has to die his hair bright pink and have boardworld shaved into the back of his head and leave it like that for a whole day at work! evil

Thats a walk in the park for Warren!!! keen to see it but!!!

fast eddie - 02 May 2011 09:41 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 May 2011 03:09 AM

Spaz says it at the end of the video. But basically, he has to die his hair bright pink and have boardworld shaved into the back of his head and leave it like that for a whole day at work! evil

Thats a walk in the park for Warren!!! keen to see it but!!!

No goin back on it now eddie hahahahahah the deal is done