The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge!!!!! 2.0

Seein as though she’s from Canberrrrraa!!!!

I reckon that if she doesn’t complete her first Challenge that rider gave her, that she should have to “Interview” a famous Politician along with the rest of the media, but instead of holdin a Microphone, she should do it with a Toilet Brush????

Good luck getting her to agree to that one! That would be so funny though… LOL

hahaha that would be a pissa, but her first challenge was actually quite easy and achievable, cant remember why it didnt happen   question

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 28 April 2011 03:04 AM

hahaha that would be a pissa, but her first challenge was actually quite easy and achievable, cant remember why it didnt happen   question

She doesn’t eat maccas…

Just go into a Maccas and buy a Big Mac for someone and ask them to eat it standing on one leg while you take a photo, I would have loved to have that one…

Alright alright I’ll get around to it!!! I am not interviewing ANYONE with a toilet brush!! Well, at least not while I am employed by the federal government!!!

blizzard_22 - 28 April 2011 07:12 AM

Alright alright I’ll get around to it!!! I am not interviewing ANYONE with a toilet brush!! Well, at least not while I am employed by the federal government!!!

It would be pretty hilarious though!

Yeah blizzard, It could be worse, you could end up being displayed in your work place in a jock strap and your work place is a public arena and you are having snow thrown at you or be at risk of massive ice burn.

I might go for that actually because now I have an idea for the next challenge to be set.

But Blizzard, really, for the cost of buying a BigMac and approaching a stranger - probably the easiest challenge ever. Wanna swap?

tjswish - 28 April 2011 03:32 AM

She doesn’t eat maccas…

Just go into a Maccas and buy a Big Mac for someone and ask them to eat it standing on one leg while you take a photo, I would have loved to have that one…

Haha hey I have never wanted to visit the national gallery of Victoria, but still did wink

Mizu normally wears dresses so that’s different haha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 29 April 2011 02:10 PM
tjswish - 28 April 2011 03:32 AM

She doesn’t eat maccas…

Haha hey I have never wanted to visit the national gallery of Victoria, but still did wink

Mizu normally wears dresses so that’s different haha

Ya technically didn’t visit the gallery!!!! Ya just played in the fountain out the front!!!!

And that was the first time that I had done that in Public!!!!!  tongue wink

spaz - 29 April 2011 01:16 PM

Yeah blizzard, It could be worse, you could end up being displayed in your work place in a jock strap and your work place is a public arena and you are having snow thrown at you or be at risk of massive ice burn.

I might go for that actually because now I have an idea for the next challenge to be set.

But Blizzard, really, for the cost of buying a BigMac and approaching a stranger - probably the easiest challenge ever. Wanna swap?

Nah Spaz that’s ok!!

I just went surfing.

In a tutu.

With someone videoing.

It was very hard, l very nearly drowned - and only caught 2 half waves (fell on both) every time duckdived the tutu ended up around my ankles pinning my legs together.

Video wont be done until tomorrow, i will try for earlier.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My headcam battery went flat mid way through and I did a running commentary the whole time I was <strike>drowning</strike> surfing. Worst thing is missing the dozen people on the surfclub balcony who were cheering me on.

There’s still 5 min of <strike>Head</strike> WristCam footage plus the footage shot from the beach.

ahhhh that needs to be in the ‘devo thread.’

I saw a still, GOLD !!!!!!

I haven’t seen that yet Azz, FB?????

Just finished the edit. Exporting now then upload and post here. Should be online in about 20min.
grin