The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Womens Boots

I am in a pickle!

I have Nike Vapens and love them, but obviously they aren’t made any more so need to find some new boots. My partner has Vans and they haven’t lasted as long as my Nike’s so I’m reluctant to buy them. I have no idea what boots to get, any advice would be helpful!! I am unfortunately really fussy with how they look so that rules out a lot of brands.

Thanks grin

Hey @Antigoelisa,

It’s honestly impossible to recommend boots without going through a proper boot fit process.

I do have some advice for you, though. 1: Try on as many different boots as possible before making a decision (each brand/model will fit differently and accommodate to different foot shapes/volumes). 2: Try not to be picky with colour etc. I know you want your gear to look good, but what’s more important is that you have a boot that fits properly, so you’re comfortable and not in pain, and can shred all day with happy feet. When you’re strapped in, 80% of your boot is covered by pants and bindings. 3: I highly recommend after-market or custom footbeds.

Good luck!