The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Car Stickers - What ya got?

I like the sticker panel, but the supra is too much - like the dash. I’ve seen some beetles done with just the wheel aches = cool.

Its a 180sx and a drift car, so i can see the point in it. Its cheaper to cover damage/new panels with stickers than paint!

But yeh a every day road car i wouldnt cover a car

My bad, just been to a wine cheese and cocktail tasting, and my attention is else where so didn’t take a good look. Or even a short one!

I’ve got a snowbunny sticker, Burton, 2 snowflakes, a baby on board sticker (I know I know real cool) and one of my bushwalking clubs stickers

I dont do stickers really but I do have two cool sickers on the back of my car.

The first is my football team of course:

The second is a cool ‘sticker’ I got from San Francisco called a “power decal” where at night time it lights up if the car is moving. Best money Ive ever spent!! Im sure Deano will appeciate it anyway! :

ahhh i was sooo close to buying on e of those in the Lids store in SF.

Does it actually work? if so im getting one!

deanobruce - 29 April 2012 10:06 PM

Works awesomely!! Only turns on at night and when it senses movement and turns off to save battery after 2 mins! Def recommend!

Darkclouds097 - 29 April 2012 10:54 PM
deanobruce - 29 April 2012 10:06 PM

Works awesomely!! Only turns on at night and when it senses movement and turns off to save battery after 2 mins! Def recommend!

Although the tape that came with it to stick it on was rubbish and fell off the window. So get your own stronger stuff!!!

I have 27 strategically placed assorted frangipani stickers, and the who’s in my family set that includes a cat, tortoise and three mice!!!!!

I’d believe that Miz LOL

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 12:24 AM

I have 27 strategically placed assorted frangipani stickers, and the who’s in my family set that includes a cat, tortoise and three mice!!!!!

Haahhaha pretty!! LOL

Mizu Kuma - 30 April 2012 12:24 AM

Is this your car?

That was Miz 20 yrs ago when he had hair and a figure LOL

Oh, damn you Darkclouds!!!!!

Now I want some of those butterfly ones now!!!!!  rage

not the best quality pic but heres mine lol… also got a bataleon one on the front fairing