The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider Warning!!!

Photobucket
hmmm  hmmm  hmmm  hmmm  hmmm

The Feds are after him!! gulp

They are putting that on the news cause a young kid that Dark and I coached in Junior gridiron was taken from the world yesterday when a driver didn’t see him riding. 18yr old taken too soon.

Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh I had a nightmare about this last night! grrr

blizzard_22 - 30 March 2011 12:06 PM

They are putting that on the news cause a young kid that Dark and I coached in Junior gridiron was taken from the world yesterday when a driver didn’t see him riding. 18yr old taken too soon.

Sorry to hear that..!

That’s the craziest necklace!!

blizzard_22 - 30 March 2011 12:06 PM

Sorry to hear it.  hmmm

Sorry to hear that Blizzard. I didn’t catch the story, had just turned the telly on and that was the first thing I saw.  surprised
People need to give other road users more respect. Everyone holding a license should, at the very least, do the motocycle L’s test or spend some time on a bike, in a truck and experience the road from their POV.

I thought it was funny so grabbed a screen shot.

Look out rider!!!!!

Was the driver on the phone??? Only 18, that is really sad so much more to experience in life and thrive.

I knew it Jeremy I told you it would come back and bite you hard.

The driver of the car came out of across a t intersection without looking, didnt see the rider. Gone…

Oh and Mizu we have barely got over 20 degrees of late in canberra! Thredbo was extremely cold last weekend and top of the mountain was very very wet.

blizzard_22 - 31 March 2011 11:56 AM

The driver of the car came out of across a t intersection without looking, didnt see the rider. Gone…

Oh and Mizu we have barely got over 20 degrees of late in canberra! Thredbo was extremely cold last weekend and top of the mountain was very very wet.

Awww sorry to hear mate…. Never know when our time is up eh,.... :(  life’s too short

Yeah he was a good kid with very protective parents… :-(