The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

the Devo thread!!

Thanks guys. Found out today that my family in Japan on their skiing trip have made it back safe now.

Thanks guys. Found out today that my family in Japan on their skiing trip have made it back safe now.

That’s good to hear CJ hope all is well

devo gotta wait so long for the “SHREAD”

Bloody Young’uns that can’t spell !!!!!!!!! LOL

^^^ haha atleast i tried grin

lost my wallet….dammmmmmmmmmmmmn!!

Devo’d that I’m not allowed to take term 3 wk 1 off for NZ cos of school review!!!! :( but stoked, there may be a chance I can make it for weekend shred!

Surely you can make the Shred Billy!!?! Even if you dont dont take Friday off, drive up afterwork and come back sunday night?

I could, but that would be a major mission?! My best mate is cabin crew for virgin blue - she can get me next to nothing flights to canberra - would that be better then driving? How far is thredbo from Canberra? Will hopefully still get to nz on school hols!

Yeh i spose, Ill prob drive up thurs night and camp somewhere or get up early friday morning and take the day off. But if you were really stuck I could prob go up fri after work and share the drive. Long drives dont bother me, but if you wanted to fly that would be heaps easier. Just keep it in mind smile

Billy - 23 March 2011 06:02 AM

I could, but that would be a major mission?! My best mate is cabin crew for virgin blue - she can get me next to nothing flights to canberra - would that be better then driving? How far is thredbo from Canberra? Will hopefully still get to nz on school hols!

It’s about 2.5-3 hrs

pft.

It’s 2hrs.

Once you leave the airport, driving privately.

Dan83 - 23 March 2011 06:35 AM
Billy - 23 March 2011 06:02 AM

It’s about 2.5-3 hrs

It’s more like 2-2 1/2 hours, Im driving to Thredbo on Friday so I’ll let you know!

^^ Thanks mate!