The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

the Devo thread!!

It’s not your falt Dan - it’s Bill Gates!!!!

Spaz, do you have any recommendations for a very easy to use video editing program that is not resource heavy for a PC??? I was researching online but there’s way too many options and different opinions.

feel like crap… devo

Devoed that im at school, soooo boring!!

Dan83 - 13 March 2011 06:24 PM
Snowman - 13 March 2011 08:22 AM

Devo weekend gone past so quick, and have to face an awkward situation at work tomorrow

Why awkward?

I have this beef goign on with my managers (just for fun) and we tend to prank each other.. and they made it heaps awkward for me and my co-worker… so ill need to talk to her and try patch things up…

Snowman - 14 March 2011 03:39 AM
Dan83 - 13 March 2011 06:24 PM
Snowman - 13 March 2011 08:22 AM

Devo weekend gone past so quick, and have to face an awkward situation at work tomorrow

Why awkward?

I have this beef goign on with my managers (just for fun) and we tend to prank each other.. and they made it heaps awkward for me and my co-worker… so ill need to talk to her and try patch things up…

whatd they do?

Devo that we need to mow the lawn at our old place but it is raining and staying this way till our final inspection!

Dan83 - 13 March 2011 11:28 PM

Spaz, do you have any recommendations for a very easy to use video editing program that is not resource heavy for a PC??? I was researching online but there’s way too many options and different opinions.

Devoed that Dan is using PC.

answer to question….. buy a Mac, even an old mac and use iMovie.  tongue laugh

Baskwith is using Sony Vegas for his skatevideos with great success - I’ve only ever used Adobe Premier on PC and it is very resource heavy.

Mizu Kuma - 14 March 2011 10:12 AM

I actually recommend that PC’s should all have a bomb attached to them anyway), Only kiddin, sort of!!!![/url]!!!!

Well most come installed with Internet Exploder.

Oh it’s spelled “Explorer” but it it is so frustrating to use it will make you want to explode!

Devo’d that my laptop sh@t itself!! Lost lots of stuff :(

Mizu Kuma - 17 March 2011 10:31 AM

PC????

Yup, might be able to get some stuff off it, will have to wait and see tomorrow shut eye

Devoed that my cousin in law lost his battle with cancer and my cousin is now left with the kids.

That some of my cousins are still in Japan when this craziness is going on.

I am back from Whistler and straight up losers being plain rude.

Sorry to hear it, CJ. Sincere condolences to your family. downer

CJ, rough times for you mate.  downer