The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whats your TV show ATM??

Lately i have been stuck into According to Jim & family guy on 7Mate, I always get a mad laugh out of them!!!

Whats yours???

The Only Way is Essex! It’s so corny, I love it!

Seinfield, curb ur enthusiasm and most the regulars on 7mate

The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and Weeds (just started season 6). I’m starting to watch more of Criminal Minds at it’s one of Michelle’s favourite shows, and she’s always watching it.

Big Bang and How I met your mother are always good. Just finished weeds season 6. Californication is awesome. Oh and Community is one of my new faves.

Jeremy, Rhi is also right into Criminal minds, and NCIS. I find them such as bore though.

NCIS, Big Bang (but it’s starting to be repetitive), Top Gear, Generation Kill (but only 7 episodes!! and it finished this week), Fringe, Mentalist, any science doco; ‘Elements’ on Fox Knowledge, How The Universe…-SBS, History Channel(Fox), “S*#! Dad Says” is good.

Top Gear is the best! Gen Kill was good too. Watching the Pacific as well. Liked Band of Brothers a bit more though.

atleast there is heaps more free to air channels, a little bit more variety grin

how i met your mother, south park, family guy, simpsons, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, big bang all top shows

Entourage…

I forgot to mention because it’s between seasons (I think going into the final season too?). Probably my favourite show on TV.

Got to be the TOP GEAR!!!! best show ever.. i’m hooked on it. a little disappointed that there’s only 6 episodes this season :(

i think i heard on the radio Top Gear is coming to Figtree, which is near Wollongong!!! Anyone else know anything about it??

now adding Scrubs to my list

community and scrubs.

Fav shows: Sex and the City! Family guy as always and the Colony, very very cool show!

Oh man where to start.. Californication season 4 has been awesome thus far.. Entourage for sure, family guy, simpsons, weeds, LA Ink, LOST (even though its done) was one of my favs, annnnddd Raising hope is a new and solid show.. Check that one out!