The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whats your TV show ATM??

Just watched half of season 1 of The Following.

Aaaand im addicted.

^ That was a solid show.

I’m back on GoT and watching Silicon Valley and Workaholics for my comedy fix.

new shows

The Hundred
The Tomorrow People

average but if you like Sci-fi you may like it.

Brooklyn 99 with Andy Samburg. I’m generally 50/50 on his stuff but this one is definitely one of the better things he has put out smile

TJswish - 01 May 2014 09:03 AM

Brooklyn 99 with Andy Samburg. I’m generally 50/50 on his stuff but this one is definitely one of the better things he has put out smile

Yea its a fuckn awesome, sirens is good too

Californication! hilarious!

game of thrones
the blacklist
hawaii five-0
scandal

DylanV - 01 May 2014 09:18 AM
TJswish - 01 May 2014 09:03 AM

Yea its a fuckn awesome, sirens is good too

Agreed, though I’m still only up to like ep 4 cause I moved to brooklyn 99 and got addicted lol. I’ll let a few episodes build up so I can binge on one of my flights.

Watched couple of episodes of “The Following” about serial killers - very twisted show.

But like the most watch:
The Game of Thrones
Brooklyn99

True Detective.  A bit high on the psychobabble quotient, but I’m not finding it too slow like others here are reporting.  I’m up to ep.4 (I think?) and the pace has definitely picked up.

Mudhoney - 02 May 2014 09:27 AM

True Detective.  A bit high on the psychobabble quotient, but I’m not finding it too slow like others here are reporting.  I’m up to ep.4 (I think?) and the pace has definitely picked up.

It gets better, keep watching.