The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whats your TV show ATM??

jersey shore.. hellcats.. hawaii five-0.. make it or break it.. big bang theory.. community.. modern family..

As most would know, im a anime junky my fave atm is Vampire knight, lol

The footy show, as it has kicked back of

Lost and Heroes (what ever happened to Heroes?) and since Limewire was shut down I haven’t had a chance to finish Lost!!!

fast eddie - 05 March 2011 10:54 PM

i think i heard on the radio Top Gear is coming to Figtree, which is near Wollongong!!! Anyone else know anything about it??

bullshit really? that would be cool, well it would have been as i lived about 5 mins from there but now im 7.5 hours away so i dont really care haha

My shows at the moment are Trailer Park Boys, Eastbound & Down, South Park, Californication, Big Bnag Theory is good for a while, The Inbetweeners is awesome, Black Books is old but wicked! Boston Legal has to be up there also, Danny Crane(aka William Shatner is boss in this series!)

Spartacus - God of the Arena . . but I have to pace myself as I only have the first 6 episodes smile

Top Gear would be number one, then Entourage, 7th and final season airing in June/July I think to be followed by a movie so the rumour goes.  Also like how I met your mother, 2 and a half men, Man vs Wild, Burn Notice and CSI Miami. 

Been looking for something new as thanks to torrents I have seen all of the above in their entirety, I have heard Breaking Bad is pretty good.

nthnbeachesguy - 18 April 2011 12:44 AM

Top Gear would be number one, then Entourage, 7th and final season airing in June/July I think to be followed by a movie so the rumour goes.  Also like how I met your mother, 2 and a half men, Man vs Wild, Burn Notice and CSI Miami. 

Been looking for something new as thanks to torrents I have seen all of the above in their entirety, I have heard Breaking Bad is pretty good.

Some other good ones are Weeds, Raising Hope, Nitro Circus (jackass style but with Travis Pastrana) Super funny!

i had breaking bad series 1 and 2 on dvd but lost them.

its a cool show

i just downloaded boardwalk empire and mad men, so i will see how they go.

every sunday i go over warrens house he has farmer wants a wife on, think thats his new show

fatima4u - 18 April 2011 08:44 AM

every sunday i go over warrens house he has farmer wants a wife on, think thats his new show

well he does talk about that show at work

fast eddie - 18 April 2011 08:48 AM
fatima4u - 18 April 2011 08:44 AM

well he does talk about that show at work

he said that his gonna try out 4 it, but cant really count the shoebox as acreage

Wonders of the Solar System - BBC Knowledge

Amakat the Anime Junky is taking a break from anime and is Loveing Scrubs!! LOL

Michelle and I recently started watching True Blood. We just started watching season 2 last night.