The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2015

Haha - Totally stalked you on the dashboard and saw that you hadn’t got up the mountain on Sunday - thought you were having the day off!

ozgirl - 20 August 2015 11:24 AM

Haha - Totally stalked you on the dashboard and saw that you hadn’t got up the mountain on Sunday - thought you were having the day off!

Haha that’s funny and a tad scary!  gulp

I’d put that down to having to get my lift pass replaced and being on smiggs t’s most of the time.

Sorry we didn’t catch up, was such a crazy weekend. The 3 kids didn’t end up using their snowtunes tickets as we all completely crashed Saturday night and the place we stayed wasn’t really near anything.

Sunday we ended up at trusty Sante’s drool

All the pros are heading your way Perisher, including Silje Norendal. Hubba, hubba!

drc13 - 20 August 2015 10:08 AM
blizzard_22 - 16 August 2015 07:40 PM

Was great to see you Saturday drc smile hope you enjoyed the rest of your shred time!

Was great to see you guys as well, glad you spotted me in the crowd!

trentradpants - 18 August 2015 11:25 PM

How many big name pros are at perisher or on their way there.? ...... Shitloads I tell you and some big names too!!

Sorry mate but this big name pro left on Monday, you’re right though when Silje heard I was back in town she couldn’t get there quick enough! :D

Well that was a fun little weekend, fairly decent coverage all over the mountain. A few nice quick runs on Saturday over at Mt P (immediately enjoyed getting some turns in) before it got crazy hot and I started stripping layers as the snow softened. I could have happily stayed over there but we made our way back to BC and Guthega finding some massive lift lines along the way. Unfortunately Perisher customer service got a big thumbs down from me after my lift ticket stopped working at the end of the day.

Sunday we started at Smiggs and didn’t really leave, lift lines on the t-bars were minimal and I was having enough fun lapping that area.

Monday the weather had closed in so I didn’t end up riding (hard to justify the ticket cost for a couple of hours in the wind)

Enjoying the turns

Love riding with this crew

I saw you guys at the top of freedom chair. I was strapping in and I noticed the guy with the white bataleon had a BW sticker just as he took off.

Weather’s horrible..  Winds are huge.
Highly doubt any comps will be held over the weekend.  Frothing pretty hard though to sit back and watch the pros!

I should be off Mon and Tues if anyones around for a shred

THE MILE HIGH - PRACTICE SESSION

The world’s best snowboarders have descended on Perisher Resort for The Mile High presented by Carlton Dry.

Featuring: George Scott, Sebastien Toutant, Troy Sturrock, Alek Oestreng, and Sven Thorgren.

Film/Edit: Marcus Skin
Thumbnail: Alen Zvokelj

mattyp - 23 August 2015 02:51 AM

Weather’s horrible..  Winds are huge.
Highly doubt any comps will be held over the weekend.  Frothing pretty hard though to sit back and watch the pros!

I should be off Mon and Tues if anyones around for a shred

Aww cmon, ive read the perisher report, its a great weekend for skiing!!

anyone down this weekend, might be heading down

lanox - 25 August 2015 08:34 AM

anyone down this weekend, might be heading down

Hubby and I will be heading down from CBR. Looks like a weekend not to miss!

ugh how expansive are the day passes ugh….

lanox - 25 August 2015 01:02 PM

If you PM your email and name I’m happy to send you one of the links for discounts that we get with the season passes. smile

Somewhere between 15 and 50% off (usually closer to 15 but is something!)

geniass - 25 August 2015 01:28 PM
lanox - 25 August 2015 01:02 PM

If you PM your email and name I’m happy to send you one of the links for discounts that we get with the season passes. smile

Somewhere between 15 and 50% off (usually closer to 15 but is something!)

PM send thanks smile

anyone else has any more discount codes for one more day ?P

Mate its the shred - anyone whose anyone will be at Hotham!

Right and what is that got to do with anything i have asked smile.