The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2015

Had an awesome time up there, Sunday @ Towers was AHHHmazing, endlessly getting stuck in pow. trying to get up there again this weekend if I can.

Got some mini clips from the weekend
Sunday 12th
POW right in the kisser
Buttering Towers
Monday 13th
Beautiful Blue Cow
Attempt at 5s down Excelerator, need to clean up that landing (more a butter 1 into 3)

Yo, hows the park set up at perisher? Anything new? I heard blue cow park is currently getting built.

Pretty average today, shifty weather snowing and sleeting a bit down low. Ended up in guthega and ran into james88 I think it was, had a quick chat and then went our separate ways, he’s driving home tonight, terrible night for driving I do not envy him!

Yeah mate that was me! Not a fun drive at all, finally back on the Central Coast by 1am - totally worth it though. Will be back next weekend (25th-26th) if anyone is around.

How is the hill looking? I’ve been away with work for the last 3 weeks. Heading up this weekend and should be there most of the week as well.

I’m getting screwed with work at the moment, only got 5 weeks left at home for the season but will make the most of it. Spewing i missed last week.

It’s pretty good up there Jake! Still a little patchy in some areas. The quad was open to top station but the snow up there wasn’t the best.

Great, can’t wait. All we need is another decent dump onto the current base and we will be set.

Great weekend!

Was lucky enough to be able to access some pow stashes!

The snow had a hard crust but found some wind blow stashes and also some soft stuff under the hard crust!

First lifts this morning and it was horrible out!

I lasted about an hour before I was drenched. 

It’s snowing, but it’s suuperr wet.
I practically stopped going from Happy Valley to Leighardt T bar.

I know he is a skier but he is besties with Charles so he must have a bit of street creed here..

A good shot of the Front Valley park at the moment.

I was down last Thur-Sat and there were some pretty decent pow stashes about.
some good fun with the guys/significant others off shoot of the girls shred

and I guess these are the photos you take when you don’t realize you are taking photos..

Anyone down this weekend?

The wife and I are down Sunday to Wednesday, looks like Sunday might be a blowout but thinking of taking the shovel and setting up a kicker around Leichardt in the trees as it should be sheltered from the westerly. So keen for some POW, its been almost 4 weeks since i’ve been on snow due to work

All Day Long — Episode Two

Perisher’s parks have been firing over the past few weeks. A host of Australia’s best snowboarders and a few internationals have been making the most of the great conditions and putting down some solid hammers.

Featuring: Cohen Davies, Troy Sturrock, Joel Cantle, Sam Neumann, Jye Kearney, Jake McCarthy, Geremy Guido, Andy James, Joss McAlpin, and Devan Peeters.

Film/Edit: Scotty Twible

Pre Bazza has already delivered the goods to Perisher.

Got some great turns in Centre Valley, shame about the lift queues!

Looking forward to tomorrow already, if this is the pre event!