The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2015/16

We got to hukuba today at lunch. They had 50 plus last night, was an epic arvo! Best dump of the year. Weekend is looking real shit though, lots of rain. Promising next week though ?

Cortina was reporting 80cm last night (weds). Would have been epic there today. We are in Asahikawa atm and heading to check out Asahidake tomorrow. Honshu was fun but I looooove Hokkaido!

Hit up Akakan today, got some good tree runs with pow, high point was the black run right from the top….moguls plus this view when the sun came out:

I’ll do a full write-up on my separate thread but I’m starting to weigh up the differences between Canada, US and Japan…

[

In the trees at huk 47 today

Northern Hokkaido yesterday…

Hughman,I’ll say one thing - don’t draw any conclusions about Japan until you’ve been to nthn hokkaido grin

2 rain days and now dust on crust…
They lost alot of base.
Feel like im being punished….

Got to myoko tues morning after 50 plus dump on monday.great day! Then wednesday it snowed so heavy at times it was hard to see! Around 70 plus by dark. Epic! Today still some fresh and bluebird…

LMB and Ozgirl after a fantastic sunshiney day at Shiga Kogen.  Exhausted but exhilarated.

We’ve had SO much fun - Suginohara, Tangram, Madarao, Shiga Kogen and two weeks to go on our Japan adventure.

Jeremy, the Hel Yes/Now binding combo is representing for Boardworld and slaying!  shaka

Back last Saturday from another epic Japow Trip!!!!!

I’ll try and get a TR up as soon as I get a chance!!!!!  sick

Mint shot Mizu!! I miss Japan so much, went there from 27 Dec - 15th Jan and snow was at the bare minimum. All these pics are making me depressed haha

Franchise - 02 March 2016 10:14 AM

Mint shot Mizu!! I miss Japan so much, went there from 27 Dec - 15th Jan and snow was at the bare minimum. All these pics are making me depressed haha

Cheers, Franchise!!!!!  shaka

Here’s Fred’s edit from our month long trip to Nippon - our first trip there. Possibly the best month, ever! We will definitely be back. Hope you enjoy it!

Awesome video, Cords!!!!! shaka

I’m only a couple weeks back, and I’m missing Japan sooooo damn much!!!!!

Couple of pics from last month!!!!!