The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

TJswish - 06 March 2015 12:58 PM
Mudhoney - 06 March 2015 08:56 AM
rider26 - 06 March 2015 08:44 AM

Epic. I wish I could be there. rage

what the?

He is in Europe this Winter (our winter) so that’s why Azz and I are taking over.

#likeaboss

I’ll be up there a fair bit this winter so let me know if you need any extra help.

Sounds awesome! What’s not to love? Drinking, snowboarding, food, trivia, prizes and an awesome bunch of people! Think you’ve covered it all!

Will organise demos and prizes, no worries!

Its for the best really smirk

#nojez reaches an all new level. hmmm

In all fairness, in the four years of the Shred, I’ve been there for the entire week each time except for one day. That’s 27 out of 28 days for Shred attendance. I challenge anyone to have better stats than that. raspberry

That said, it’s true… this year I won’t be in attendance at all. Michelle and I will be honeymooning in Europe during the Australian winter. We have been planning this trip for years, and we are so excited to spend a few months backpacking around Europe. I wish I could be at the Shred, and I know you guys will miss me terribly, but it’s the unfortunate truth for 2015. I trust the #nojez hashtag will be circulating in full force. LOL kiss

Azz - 06 March 2015 04:48 PM

Will organise demos and prizes, no worries!

Its for the best really smirk

There we go. Someone seeing the positive side of things. thumbsup

rider26 - 07 March 2015 06:59 AM

I trust the #nojez hashtag will be circulating in full force. LOL kiss

You know it will!

Yew! i’d be keen, so long as i don’t have any exams around that period

Hello Kiddies!!!!!

The awesome folks at Hotham Holidays have given us a promo code to get a discount on any accommodation booked through them.

If you click here ~ HOTHAM HOLIDAYS

You will see the wide selection of accommodation available to suit all budgets.

When you see the promo box type in boardworld

If you wish to ring them direct, you can. When you are booking, tell them you are part of the Boardworld Shred and give them the promo code.

Get on it quick, Hotham will book out quick at the time of the season.

shaka

Code has not been activated yet, will let you know when its up and running.

Awesome work Azz, you’re a champ!  thumbsup

We are going to have to look into just getting there too, no way my car will be going up the mountains!

Cheers mate. Will have a chat to my Mexican friends and work out my battle plan.
...Im not sure if i should be trusted driving in the mountains in my car raspberry

Okay TJ and I are almost ready to pull the trigger on book a 2 or 3 bed apartment. Whose in?

3 nights from the Thursday.

Anyone wanting lodge accommodation can check out my lodge, Wongungarra.  If you book through me I can get you a 10% discount on the listed rates as a guest of a member.  The lodge is well located in the Davenport village area which is a 5 min walk to The General or a (free) bus ride to the main Hotham village.  We are lightly booked for that weekend at this stage.

How much a night Mud?

And why didn’t you suggest this sooner!!