The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

K2_TeacherBoy - 06 May 2015 01:52 PM

They already have you sorted at hotham wink

Hahaha I remember the colonel!!! Which resort was he at at hakuba again?? So random!

Mudhoney - 06 May 2015 02:04 PM

that is so awesome

Tsugaike

Billy - 06 May 2015 05:31 PM
K2_TeacherBoy - 06 May 2015 01:52 PM

They already have you sorted at hotham wink

Hahaha I remember the colonel!!! Which resort was he at at hakuba again?? So random!

hahahaha that is the greatest

all booked see ya in August!!!

fatima4u - 06 May 2015 01:26 PM

Is there anything special for lift passes??

Sure is, you go into the ticket office, drop your pants, bend over and they will tear you a new one*

*or you can do the same in the privacy of your own home online.

What days/dates are you doing?

We have discounted accom through the agent who booked our apartment. And I think at Erin has a season pass. so we could potentially buy passes at our discounted rate for you.

Nope, no season pass for me. I didn’t know we get discounted lift passes?

I think if you have enough numbers and pay all in one shot, you can get them cheaper. Numbers of 10+.

Might be worth ringing to ask smile

air180 - 11 May 2015 11:40 AM

Nope, no season pass for me. I didn’t know we get discounted lift passes?

Ah sorry - should have not assumed!

Yeah we do - have to sort it out but don’t need to til later!

Could not be arsed organising others! And sounds like we wont have ‘spares’ Sorry Mika

Pretty sure they offer a discount for purchasing early eg. 7 days or 14 days in advance, although I can’t find that on the website now.

Guys, wait until I at least get to Falls. I’ll be working for the resort company in the head office.

If anyone can do anything, it’ll be me in a month or so…

So just as an FYI

Or offer is $228 for 2 days or $324 for 3 days

A massive spanner has been thrown in the works for us getting to the Shred but we will do everything we can to try get there!

blizzard_22 - 11 May 2015 09:08 PM

A massive spanner has been thrown in the works for us getting to the Shred but we will do everything we can to try get there!

I have always found if there is a spanner in the works, it pays not to force it, just use a bigger hammer to remove it.

blizzard_22 - 11 May 2015 09:08 PM

I see your spanner and raise it a michelle