The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

ozgirl - 01 April 2015 04:46 PM

How much a night Mud?

And why didn’t you suggest this sooner!!

rates are here

I thought we’d be full that time of year, but for some reason we are heavily booked earlier in the season.  Note that public bookings open on 11th April so it may start filling up from that time.

It’s the last weekend of high season at your lodge vs low season for everywhere else. We are looking at a nicer place with separate rooms for the same price it seems.

TJswish - 01 April 2015 05:55 PM

It’s the last weekend of high season at your lodge vs low season for everywhere else. We are looking at a nicer place with separate rooms for the same price it seems.

If you can find a low season price for that weekend… grab it. Low season doesn’t start till Sep at the earliest….

Its not low TJ LOL

Its “value” but yeah it starts the sunday before we arrive.

Thanks for organising the discount Azz!

We are staying in a wicked 3 bed place in White Crystal. $300ea for the 3 nights!

shaka

So far

Me & Kevin
TJ
Erin and Warren (sorry forgot his online name!) and Jo
And Drifter i believe!

Still a couple of beds if anyone else is keen!

Thursday night til Sunday.

Sounds like a good deal, very central.

Just heard back from the booking manager regarding low season start date, as the dates listed on the link were from 2013.  This year low season starts on Fri 28th August.  So to stay the 3 nights would be Thursday at the high season mid-week rate, then the weekend (Fri-Sat) at the low season rate ie. per person $78.50 + $148 = $226.50 then take off 10% for booking through me = $203.85.  Pretty sure that’s right, I can confirm if anyone is interested.  Further discounts for full time students with ID.

Cool, sounds like a pretty good deal mud smile. Hope some people do take advantage of it, the more people at the shred, the better imo!

I can’t wait to get to Hotham. It’ll be a welcome change from all the Perisher shredding that will be starting soon enough! hahaha.

I have a wedding on the friday but will come up for shred on Saturday n Sunday

Awesome, we missed you last year shartman.

Always got to have someone who can play Horses on guitar!

hopefully i can stay for a few days after. Just depends on what work we will have and what time off too.

If anyone is planning on spending more than a few days around The Shred, Hotham has a “6 day anytime” offer going.  The offer closes on 27th April. 

Hotham deals

I might waddle up for a night, I’ll have to see how I’m feeling!!!

The way I feel at the moment, I could still snowboard! Come shred time, not so much tongue

Is there anything special for lift passes??

They already have you sorted at hotham wink

that is so awesome