The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

YES Snowboards 2015/16 Preview

Bit of searching on the net shows

from JP Solsberg’s Instagram account.

Looks like a good graphic on most of those boards!

Yeah man, I’ve seen the entire line and I can’t tell you how incredibly stoked I am on the the tech, the graphics, the range… just everything really. There’s some boards in the line that you can’t see on there, but take my word for it, they are super sick! I’ll release the images when I get the official “all clear” from YES.

Yeap 2016 line is sickkk.

Fuck yeah! The 420 is what I have ordered. Stoked on the graphic rocker

420 looks sick!

rider26 - 14 January 2015 04:41 PM

Yeah man, I’ve seen the entire line and I can’t tell you how incredibly stoked I am on the the tech, the graphics, the range… just everything really. There’s some boards in the line that you can’t see on there, but take my word for it, they are super sick! I’ll release the images when I get the official “all clear” from YES.

Can you tell me the one at the top, Jeremy? The one that looks like a stained glass window? I’m guessing that’s a women’s? :-D

Could be the YES Emoticon or the Hel Yes?

Pretty sure they are the only chick boards in the line.

TJswish - 16 January 2015 09:19 AM

Could be the YES Emoticon or the Hel Yes?

Pretty sure they are the only chick boards in the line.

Thanks, TJswish! I thought so too. That said, I really like the graphic :-D

If only I could justify more snowboards. Dan may consider a divorce…eeeek

^ I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Grrls always have better choices in snerberd designs.

grunge - 16 January 2015 10:54 AM

^ I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Grrls always have better choices in snerberd designs.

What’s stopping you from riding a chicks board? Or a chick from riding a guys board?

Generally the only thing that’s different is that the chicks board is not as stiff to allow for easier buttering and bending of the board. Otherwise, it’s just a graphic.

The fact that I’m heavy. I’d need a way longer board, unless I’m looking at park. =)

Ahh yeah, I forgot that chicks boards rarely go past like a 152 lol

I saw the boards in the flesh today. They look so damn good! I also met JF from Now and DCP from YES. Super stoked! They said we can release more photos after SIA which is in a couple of weeks. grin

lulu_in_canada - 16 January 2015 09:06 AM
rider26 - 14 January 2015 04:41 PM

Can you tell me the one at the top, Jeremy? The one that looks like a stained glass window? I’m guessing that’s a women’s? :-D

That’s the Emoticon — women’s board.

TJswish - 16 January 2015 11:06 AM
grunge - 16 January 2015 10:54 AM

What’s stopping you from riding a chicks board? Or a chick from riding a guys board?

Generally the only thing that’s different is that the chicks board is not as stiff to allow for easier buttering and bending of the board. Otherwise, it’s just a graphic.

Wait till you see the Typo and the Tadashi. Two of my favourite graphics!

They brought the Typo back? AWESOME!