The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

YES Snowboards 2015/16 Preview

They brought the Typo and Optimistic back. I’m not really feeling the Tadashi’s graphic. I think the 20/20, Typo, and Standard have the best graphics.

@lu: Yes, that is the emoticon.

rider26 - 16 January 2015 11:49 AM
lulu_in_canada - 16 January 2015 09:06 AM
rider26 - 14 January 2015 04:41 PM

Yeah man, I’ve seen the entire line and I can’t tell you how incredibly stoked I am on the the tech, the graphics, the range… just everything really. There’s some boards in the line that you can’t see on there, but take my word for it, they are super sick! I’ll release the images when I get the official “all clear” from YES.

Can you tell me the one at the top, Jeremy? The one that looks like a stained glass window? I’m guessing that’s a women’s? :-D

That’s the Emoticon — women’s board.

Hmmm. Interesting… (no, Lu! NO!!) wink

TJswish - 16 January 2015 11:55 AM

They brought the Typo back? AWESOME!

They sure did. It basically is beefed up version of the Basic, sintered base, almost twin with a longer nose for float and blasting through crud. And the graphics are dope!

Nice line up!!!!!!

TJswish - 14 January 2015 04:35 PM

Bit of searching on the net shows

from JP Solsberg’s Instagram account.

Looks like a good graphic on most of those boards!

Whats the board he is lying on top of?
Looks like it has a big scoopy nose.

@K2: It’s the PYL

It’s a new powder board for 2016!!!!!

The “Warren Chapstick”!!!!!

Can confirm it’s the PYL, saw that and the 420 in the flesh today!

Sweet. Nice shape.

@mizu LOL

I’m pretty set on buying the missus this year’s Emoticon, she loves the stained glass graphic on it.

You just gave me a really good idea! My misses would love that too haha!

We will have a full range arriving in March. Hit me up if you need anything.

rider26 - 21 January 2015 04:33 PM

We will have a full range arriving in March. Hit me up if you need anything.

You can buy me a 20/20 then!!!!!

I’ve seen the 20/20 and it looks EPIC! Absolutely crazy design, almost like a wakeboard, but it would work so well I feel. I would love to give it a proper bash in deep pow.

rider26 - 21 January 2015 04:36 PM

I’ve seen the 20/20 and it looks EPIC! Absolutely crazy design, almost like a wakeboard, but it would work so well I feel. I would love to give it a proper bash in deep pow.

Yeah, I’ve seen drawings and stuff in their dealer catalogue, and I reckon it’d be a powder machine!!!!!