The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

So who likes to constantly check forecasts & snow cams?????

Poll: I regularly check.....
Total Votes: 22
The Snow Cams!!!!!
The Snow Forecasts!!!!!
Both the Snow Cams & The Forecasts!!!!!
Nothin, cause I can’t be stuffed doin either!!!!!
Neither cause I like a surprise!!!!!

Have all my favorite forecast sites bookmarked to load when I open chrome.
A habit from when SNOcam was set up in Valley Terminal and I would have them displayed on a monitor for the public at the start of each day. Mostly the VT staff (mountain ops) would check my feed for a few mins each morning.

DylanV - 08 July 2014 09:06 PM
blizzard_22 - 08 July 2014 08:56 PM

I have the mountainwatch snow report app, it has cameras and weather, perfect shaka

iPhone?

Yep smile

trentradpants - 08 July 2014 09:16 PM

i like reading the ski.com.au weather nerds get all uppity about their predictions, but then i also like it when they predict big amounts of snow

IMO!!!!!

blizzard_22 - 09 July 2014 08:17 AM
DylanV - 08 July 2014 09:06 PM
blizzard_22 - 08 July 2014 08:56 PM

I have the mountainwatch snow report app, it has cameras and weather, perfect shaka

iPhone?

Yep smile

Top APP!!!!!  thumbsup

Mizu Kuma - 09 July 2014 08:30 AM

i like reading the ski.com.au weather nerds get all uppity about their predictions, but then i also like it when they predict big amounts of snow

IMO!!!!!

Stay on topic

Mudhoney - 09 July 2014 05:25 PM
Mizu Kuma - 09 July 2014 08:30 AM

IMO!!!!!

Stay on topic

What?????

Nothin about the overuse of exclamation marks?????

Both! Always check the cams before I roll out of bed if it’s not too early. Otherwise I’ll check them when I get to work. Normally I’ll check Mountainwatch once I get to work also.

I check MW on a daily basis and the perisher site for the cams. I sometimes have a squiz at the ski forums to see what the boffins over there are thinking. I wasnt going to head down this weekend but with the way the forecasts are looking I might have to and just avoid FV!

I think this weekend is going

Can’t wait to get out there! to be the pick of the season!

I been on the frogs snowwatch.com and mountainwatch every day… Cams and reports. Frothing hard to finally get down there next weekend!!

I just read before that Thredbo is having the day of the season so far today/decade!!

Keep that snow coming!

The pics comin outta places are very very good!!!!!

So funny thing is once i got my fix on the weekend I haven’t checked the forecast AT ALL

LOL

Even though I am going this weekend.

just checked them though - Friday looks the pic this week (unless you like riding in the middle of a system if so Thursday is looking the goods!)