The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred dates and location confirmed

DylanV - 28 April 2014 10:43 PM
Mizu Kuma - 28 April 2014 10:32 PM

Japanese Doctors use the HTFU Method of treatment!!!!!

it wasnt in japan, first doc was in gold coast

Ohhh, he was Pakistani then!!!!!

yewwwww so keen for this!!!! will be getting there late but cause I got a bucks party that first weekend but ill be there for most of it

In regards to lift pass and accommodation deals, nothing confirmed but here are my thoughts…

We will likely get a special rate for the River Inn @ Thredbo but I need to talk to them.

Discounted lift passes from a resort… don’t count on it. wink
But I will see what I can do.
I think your best bet will be to book the passes online well in advance for a solid discount.

There doing pretty good prices on lift passes at thredbo at the moment. If you know your going would b good to get on that now 7 day pass is $524

Well I’m down for the weekend at least, will see if I can stay longer when I get a job lol.

Anyone want to get a big place for like 10 or so people again? I’m even fine sleeping on a couch or in a pull out bed if it makes it cheaper for me smile

TJ, I’ll rent out my car for $10 a night. Every 5 nights booked comes with a free lanyard. LOL

rider26 - 28 April 2014 06:28 PM

Dates: Starting Friday afternoon, August 22nd. Ending Friday, August 29th.

Nice! If all goes to plan I’ll be there for the weekend.

I’ll book your car for the next 2 months then… I want me some lanyards!

LOL Jez you funny man, if he takes it for a month, give him a hoodie as well, he is bloody keen for those.

TJswish - 29 April 2014 09:41 AM

Well I’m down for the weekend at least, will see if I can stay longer when I get a job lol.

Anyone want to get a big place for like 10 or so people again? I’m even fine sleeping on a couch or in a pull out bed if it makes it cheaper for me smile

Id be down with that. Last year was heaps good fun!

air180 - 29 April 2014 10:35 AM

Yep we will be in on this too for the weekend.

Can’t get time off work, but might make the weekend! Will see, fingers crossed!!

blizzard_22 - 29 April 2014 01:25 PM
air180 - 29 April 2014 10:35 AM

Yep we will be in on this too for the weekend.

same, for the weekend

I’ll be down from the 18-30th so that first weekend is in the middle of my holidays! Sooo ill be there for one of the days (most likely the sat?) and quite possibly with 8-10 extras? (depending on who can afford a lift pass, - we all have perisher passes so will need to buy a day pass) super keen though! smile

rider26 - 29 April 2014 09:50 AM

TJ, I’ll rent out my car for $10 a night. Every 5 nights booked comes with a free lanyard. LOL

Can the lanyard be swapped for somethin else?????