The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Can you do us a favour please?

K2 is away for the week with no charger for his phone, he has blocked the CJK from texting him because he wants his battery to last and he can contact his girl (which he has fallen for BIGTIME)

So if you have his number, can you send him a text or 100 for us please?

Love The CKJ
kiss

Hahaha, imma get on this right away..

Thanks Dolph smile you da man!!!!

Argh I don’t have his number on my american phone… I could send him lots of facebook messages?

I need to know more about this girl - is she a snow lover??? If yes then I won’t get in the way of true love! No and michelle

ozgirl - 29 April 2014 01:10 PM

I need to know more about this girl - is she a snow lover??? If yes then I won’t get in the way of true love! No and michelle

Oz, this is all about battery life, not k2’s love life wink

I know that!

But who am I to get in the way of true love!!! (unless she is not a snowlover!!)

(but I have already texted him saying - by the sounds of things he should purchase a solar battery charger, and even provided the link to ebay!)

I told him to get one of those!!!!

Girlfriend!!!!! how can he afford to feed his snow hunger and still have a misses??? Thats a thread i would read…

LOL

Stupid hobo

Azz Facebook message me his number.. Haha I want in on this

smile

Azz - 29 April 2014 07:38 AM

K2 is away for the week with no charger for his phone, he has blocked the CJK from texting him because he wants his battery to last and he can contact his girl (which he has fallen for BIGTIME)

So if you have his number, can you send him a text or 100 for us please?

Love The CKJ
kiss

Nice try Azz, this clearly failed haha. I never blocked you. Was just testing you. I got maybe 2 msgs haha.

And which one (girl) are you talking about Azz? wink haha

Rick0889 - 29 April 2014 04:55 PM

Girlfriend!!!!! how can he afford to feed his snow hunger and still have a misses??? Thats a thread i would read…

No shit hahahaha