The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred dates and location confirmed

Mizu Kuma - 18 August 2014 08:26 PM
trentradpants - 18 August 2014 07:55 PM

ill use one of tambo’s well wishes!!!

If I use the other one, will that mean that Tambo doesn’t really care?????

Exactly!!

teacherboy

SnowDragon - 17 August 2014 10:08 PM

Well have fun kids and kidettes - just under 48 hours and I’m in the air starting our 5 week adventure!! Hope to see some awesome pics, something to look at while dealing with the heat in Vegas haha

I’m not going coz dragons not. I miss dragon cuddles

K2_TeacherBoy - 18 August 2014 09:52 PM
SnowDragon - 17 August 2014 10:08 PM

Well have fun kids and kidettes - just under 48 hours and I’m in the air starting our 5 week adventure!! Hope to see some awesome pics, something to look at while dealing with the heat in Vegas haha

I’m not going coz dragons not. I miss dragon cuddles

red face  .    .    .    cheese  LOL

you two should just get some room..

Dolph - 19 August 2014 08:55 AM

you two should just get some room..

They’ll need it cause while K2 is borderin on Midget, Snowdragon is one big unit!!!!!

It’ll look like a cat swingin session!!!!!

ha! Happy to share Mr Bear and Mr Radpants,.....
I always double post on the iPad, cos it says I didn’t post so i do it again, and then it shows up twice. normally I just make up something smart to edit one of the posts to, but this time, i just left that love out there knowing that you boys were in need…. wink

Tambo - 19 August 2014 12:51 PM

I always double post on the iPad, cos it says I didn’t post so i do it again, and then it shows up twice. normally I just make up something smart to edit one of the posts to, but this time, i just left that love out there knowing that you boys were in need…. wink

Aweee shucks, thanks tambo!!!!! shaka

* Note to Admin @jez @rider26 @bacon_boy @20%_off, how bouts a function that stops a double post bein made in succession?????

This is a function of some “other” forums!!!!!

There is a big air event on Saturday evening in Thredbo. 5:30pm at the tennis courts apparently.

A friend is competing so might have to have a squiz.

Mizu Kuma - 19 August 2014 01:06 PM
Tambo - 19 August 2014 12:51 PM

Aweee shucks, thanks tambo!!!!! shaka

* Note to Admin @jez @rider26 @bacon_boy @20%_off, how bouts a function that stops a double post bein made in succession?????

This is a function of some “other” forums!!!!!

A 5 second timeout between posts would work (like between searches?)

I’ll put it on the list.  cool hmm

blizzard_22 - 19 August 2014 03:30 PM

There is a big air event on Saturday evening in Thredbo. 5:30pm at the tennis courts apparently.

A friend is competing so might have to have a squiz.

there’s heaps on. Snowdome, Big Air, rookie fest (be some great juniors in there), sounds like a HUGE weekend!

Trivia has been created. Kept it short and sweet 30 questions this year smile