The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Store - please leave feedback and details of bugs here

oriphinz - 27 August 2013 04:22 PM

Store looks great!! Ill buy all my Supras from you from now on smile

Are you going to be carrying FYVE?

Thank you for the support! Did you receive your Member discount code?

Yes, FYVE will be in the store very soon actually. We will eventually be carrying their full range.

Stoked to hear it from the man shaka thumbsup

FYVE will be one of the first snow brands, but most of the other snow brands will be introduced closer to next season. Due to timing, we kind of missed the boat for winter 2013. We’ve spoken to a lot of brands we want to work with, and they’re all really stoked to be involved with the Boardworld store.

rider26 - 27 August 2013 09:15 PM

FYVE will be one of the first snow brands, but most of the other snow brands will be introduced closer to next season. Due to timing, we kind of missed the boat for winter 2013. We’ve spoken to a lot of brands we want to work with, and they’re all really stoked to be involved with the Boardworld store.

some end of season sales on boards with the bw discount aswell, id find it very hard to say no LOL

I will have to speak to the store guys about the discount code on sale product. I actually don’t think it will work for “on sale” gear, as the item will already be discounted as far as it can go.

big surprise  teacherboy

LOL
  Im sure the deals will still be awesome shaka

Sure did! Thanks!

Great to hear that you will be carrying them, really like their long tees smile

Me too. The Boardworld tall tees are all made by FYVE. grin

Siiiick. I have a bit of FYVE love going on at the moment. Would love to purchase it through the BW store.

Hey Jez, do you know which Remind insoles have the most arch support? I’ve been thinking about getting some insoles for a while to try and sort out my foot pain when riding. Went to my local store last week but they don’t stock any. I have a pretty high arch, so not sure what to go with.

Hey mate,

I would recommend the Travis Rice Remedy Pro Model.

The remedy has the highest level of support and impact absorption. This is the model I am using due to my need for othotics/footbeds. Not to mention they are what Travis Rice shreds in! We only have very limited stock of this model, so grab them while you can (not trying to push, just honest advice as we only have 4 total, 2 of each size).

Our full range is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/remind

Don’t forget to use your member code for your exclusive discount.

Thanks mate!

I have to work out if the kind of pain I’m getting can be solved with insoles. I have a feeling they’d at least help.

If you’re using stock footbeds that come with your boots, I can guarantee after-market footbeds will help. They offer so much more support and comfort than the peice of cardboard that comes standard with boots. The Cush model is a bit more mellow if you want something less supportive but still very comfy and with shock absorption. But I think the Remedy will suit you well.

Will you have other sizes available? I’m normally a S11 shoe…

We will eventually, but just what’s listed on the store for now. Remind Insoles (in the USA) are currently completely sold out of the Remedy, and they aren’t sure when they will be making any more. We ordered whatever they had left in stock.