The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Store - please leave feedback and details of bugs here

I didn’t get one come through yet :(

Check your junk and let me know. You should have received two emails - store launch and member code.

rider26 - 26 August 2013 07:40 PM

Check your junk

LOL

Was just looking in the store by brand (Globe) tried to filter by shorts and it didn’t work. Box was still ticked but was still showing all products.

Rick0889 - 26 August 2013 07:34 PM

I didn’t get one come through yet :(

If you can’t find it in your spam folder as Jeremy mentioned, just let him know and we can sort it out for you.

DylanV - 26 August 2013 06:23 PM

Quick question, what happens if we loose our code thinking

Good question! First thing is to check your email and have a look at the one you received, otherwise if you get in touch with Jeremy or just email/call the store, we can sort it out for you.

K2_TeacherBoy - 26 August 2013 07:54 PM

Check your junk

LOL

Apparently we should be doing this daily. thumbsup

DylanV - 26 August 2013 06:26 PM
rider26 - 26 August 2013 06:24 PM

Also, if you want to help us out, please go to our Facebook page and share the promo image onto your page. http://www.facebook.com/bwnews - Thank you! shaka

Already done skate  bowtie  thumbsup

Same. Stoked to see the store up Jeremy, and it looks great too!

I broke it looking at all the clothes last night, and wanting to look at them all on one page, cos I hate turning pages. Well it might not have broken, but it was stuck for a long time so that I exited the store and started again. Probably because there’s so many listings in clothes, worked fine in the shorter sections…..

Looks fab, great stuff!

thumbsup

rider26 - 26 August 2013 09:02 PM
K2_TeacherBoy - 26 August 2013 07:54 PM

Check your junk

LOL

Apparently we should be doing this daily. thumbsup

There’s no need to make excuses, mate!!!!!

yeah i checked my junk, then i checked my junk folder ha but i still didnt get it? or i lost it lol i need a new email account, i get way too much spam with my current one :(

Store looks dope by the way!!

Please send me an email and we will get you your Member discount code.

EDIT: Your code has been emailed to you. Please let me know if you don’t receive it.

Store looks great Jez!!!!

rider26 - 27 August 2013 11:38 AM

Please send me an email and we will get you your Member discount code.

EDIT: Your code has been emailed to you. Please let me know if you don’t receive it.

Thanks i got it this time! cheers bud and i just sent you a pic of the mile high today, feel free to use it if you want!

Store looks great!! Ill buy all my Supras from you from now on smile

Are you going to be carrying FYVE?

oriphinz - 27 August 2013 04:22 PM

Store looks great!! Ill buy all my Supras from you from now on smile

Are you going to be carrying FYVE?

I would imagine and hope so, since they are an aussie company and had so much todo with bw so far smile