The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Store - please leave feedback and details of bugs here

I need to tell the store guys to address anything for Brad Hocking as “Sir Shartsalot” or similar. Hopefully they will get as creative with it as I have over the years. smirk

What did you buy? Just curious. smile

Haha it was pleasant getting a normal addresses packaged. Especially seeing I had to collect from the PO.

Got the stripped Fourstar hoodie. It’s light weigh almost like a Tshirt so good for this warmwe weather. I’m stoked on it. And some cheap thrasher sunnies for skating so the oakleys don’t get destroyed

Sick, enjoy!

Jez, should I buy a new hoodie through the store? or get one off you next week / shred?

Cause I definitely need more than one of those bad boys for Canada smile

And a big arse sticker pack!!!

Jez, I am getting your bloody ad everywhere I go on the net!!!!

Doesn’t matter how many times I click on it, it just keeps coming back smirk

TJswish - 05 September 2013 10:55 AM

Jez, should I buy a new hoodie through the store? or get one off you next week / shred?

Cause I definitely need more than one of those bad boys for Canada smile

I can bring them for you. Just tell me what you want and I’ll pick it up from the warehouse on Monday.

Azz - 05 September 2013 07:18 PM

word.

Azz - 05 September 2013 07:18 PM

LOL

I am unable to log into the store atm. I did a password reset and still wont work

Hey mate,

Can you please email support(at)boardworld.com.au and cc me on the email? Please specify exactly what the problem is.

Thanks.

Cool will do