The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2013

Yeah even with just front valley and maybe the quad open, I’d have a blast!

If there is no runs, I think I’ll have to reconsider but it’s likely I’ll still be there.

ozgirl - 12 May 2013 05:45 PM

Anyone else coming for the LWE

Bonus question
Who else is around for the opening weekend, 8 - 10 June?

IN
Ozgirl
TJ
tracvks
Wilmshurst & friends
DigitalReaver
Dylan

Maybe
DRC
Blizz and Darkclouds
Lano
Deano
NBG

The best part if only a few runs are open would mean we all can pretty much ride together. smile

If they get Front + Quad running I’m going to be very tempted. Mum’s bday on the 10th but she’s already given me leave if needed!  grin

If there is 18cm tomorrow like mountainwatch predict, Perisher will be trying extremely hard to keep it there for opening weekend.

If it’s decent cover we might get lucky with FV, Goats Gully and Happy Valley (at most) If we get unlucky and no good snowfall tomorrow or in a week or 2 when there is a maybe for more, then it could be half a FV run :(

With +3 weeks to go there’s always the chance of the charity weekend happening!

Be prepared for an announcement following this snowfall.

I’d say it’s not possible for me to go down any sooner. Already have the next 3 weekends crammed full of events.

spaz - 14 May 2013 04:01 PM

With +3 weeks to go there’s always the chance of the charity weekend happening!

Be prepared for an announcement following this snowfall.

I doubt it.

Could be wrong but i doubt it!

I may or may not be in for the LWE. I’m trying to talk my way into an early start date for work like I did last year cheese

SP would have to involved (otherwise P couldn’t do it).
But are vollies told about it?
Did you know the last 2years?

we do get a heads up.

Heard nothing as yet this year.

But um didn’t snocam break the news last year? So I think you knew before me?

Or is my memory failing me?

I did know before you.
But not by much.

Add me to that list haha.

I’ll be at perisher quite often! grin

And BTW, last year I was at Smiggens, and someone approached me as I had a boardworld sticker on my board and talked to me for a sec. I said I basically hadn’t been on the site for a little while and such, does anyone remember that?

IN
Ozgirl
TJ
tracvks
Wilmshurst & friends
DigitalReaver
Dylan
DannyB
Aj2thec

Maybe
DRC
Blizz and Darkclouds
Lano
Deano
NBG

I’ll be at P lots this year. Got two weeks in August, hopefully most weekends and some midweek days if I can swing it. Always keen to ride with fellow BWers!