The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2013

I prefer the 2am departure, get to Jindy for bacon and egg rolls at Serge’s around 630/7 then cruise on up to front valley

I hadn’t actually thought about the long weekend, it’s a possibility.

I was just thinking about when I should book a week off (and maybe a 4 or 5 day weekend other than the June one), thinking mid July to mid August,  some time during these times (not school holidays)

Anyone else doing a holiday around these times?

Between the 1st May and 28th June I am only going the LWE

Probably same

Oh and from the 15th July I prob wont have a job, (again!) so who knows what will happen!

Just rang the station to check on adding a few more dates.

It’s got pretty expensive (by station standards) even for freedom pass holders at the moment ~$290 per night in August.

drc13 - 02 May 2013 10:39 AM

Just rang the station to check on adding a few more dates.

It’s got pretty expensive (by station standards) even for freedom pass holders at the moment ~$290 per night in August.

It’s absurd. Bordering on criminal, the price gouging.

Hi guys thought it was timely to remind everyone about my parents holiday rental property in Jindy. This is the link on Stayz and there are discounts off these rates for BWM. Just PM - DON’T book through Stayz.

http://www.stayz.com.au/94055

They are pet friendly too shaka

Beejays…BJ’s…. hehe

Looks familiar, that real close to your parentals house?

Underneath Deano grin

K2_TeacherBoy - 02 May 2013 03:36 PM

Beejays…BJ’s…. hehe

teacherboy

Its my dad initials… mum didn’t even get a look in LOL

although im not really one to get amongst the snowfall predictions for the season i cant contain myself this year, if you havent seen it mountain watch published this a few days ago

http://www.mountainwatch.com/snow-news/20120930/SNOW-SEASON-OUTLOOK-2013—-Australia—-UPDATE

deanobruce - 02 May 2013 04:05 PM

Looks familiar, that real close to your parentals house?

Yeh, remember when we went down to the Man Cave, well keep walking around the back yard and you will get to the bit in the photos

Oh ok, i thought it was the place directly across the road from your parents