The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2013

I will go for the opening weekend if there’s snow otherwise I’ll hang out till a bit later in the month.  Starting to get a little more excited about it all at the moment and the prospect of spending some extended time down there!

im fairly sure ill make it down there opening weekend

I’ll be there for opening weekend…coz I’m working my first season this winter! :D so keeeen!

citylightsTAM - 06 May 2013 08:58 PM

I’ll be there for opening weekend…coz I’m working my first season this winter! :D so keeeen!

We’ll get a crew together to come bug you at guest services LOL

If you boys head down for opening weekend i may come.
If there is at least some ridable snow on FV anyway

deanobruce - 07 May 2013 01:45 PM

If you boys head down for opening weekend i may come.
If there is at least some ridable snow on FV anyway

get team runamuck into full swing LOL

We should be there opening weekend as long as there is some snow on the ground! I haven’t even thought about accom though confused

Anyone else coming for the LWE

Bonus question
Who else is around for the opening weekend, 8 - 10 June?

IN
Ozgirl
TJ
tracvks
Wilmshurst & friends
DigitalReaver
Dylan

Maybe
DRC
Blizz and Darkclouds
Lano
Deano

Possibly

If I can make it/board, I will be there.

ozgirl - 12 May 2013 05:45 PM

Anyone else coming for the LWE

Bonus question
Who else is around for the opening weekend, 8 - 10 June?

IN
Ozgirl
TJ
tracvks
Wilmshurst & friends
DigitalReaver
Dylan

Maybe
DRC
Blizz and Darkclouds
Lano
Deano
?NBG?

I’m doing 2 weeks so prob 10 to 12 days on the mountain by what the perisher website is saying I’m just shy of a season pass price haha. So hexy. Does anyone know if they do any deal (I say “deal” rather hesitantly lol) more than 7 days?? Website is max of 7 days ATM as you’ve probably seen.

Mcgoo - 13 May 2013 08:46 PM

I’m doing 2 weeks so prob 10 to 12 days on the mountain by what the perisher website is saying I’m just shy of a season pass price haha. So hexy. Does anyone know if they do any deal (I say “deal” rather hesitantly lol) more than 7 days?? Website is max of 7 days ATM as you’ve probably seen.

Gotta call them for those deals mate. Think it’s just the 7 day pass divided by 7 and then times the amount of days though.

So if 7 days is 540 (online) = 77.14 per day
12 days should be around = 925.70 total.

In which case you should have got the early bird pass.

Spewin. Oh well can’t complain. Saying with a mate this year so free Accom. Win some lose some haha

This is June 8,9 and 10 you guys are talking about right?  I could very well be there for that but I mentioned earlier it will depend upon snow conditions, if they have snow well happy days and I will probably go down for it, if not I will wait a little while.