The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Pet Thread

Hahaha they’re awesome beachndogs

More photos - sorry if these are coming out huge, I’m posting on my phone and can’t tell

Puppy photo’s

And the other member of the family,  Meg’s smile

Is that Buddy’s dribble on the garage floor?????

Did someone coax them into a photo shoot with meat flavoured treats????? LOL

Hahaha yep! It was dinner time and they were sitting politely just waiting whilst I was putting it all together. He always drools around dinner time or when we have the treats out haha

There are not enough adjectives in the english language to describe their cuteness levels RPS88A.
Am having some serious dog love over here haha bet they just make your day, every day
  LOL  dogs are so freakin awesome!!

Hahaha yep, they’re the best! Especially when they’re there after a long shitty day, they’re always there to make you smile grin

RPS88A - 14 August 2013 10:05 PM

Hahaha yep, they’re the best! Especially when they’re there after a long shitty day, they’re always there to make you smile grin

This!!

When I was at uni I was stayed with my Aunty for a semester and she had a rottie x boxer and her was the most beautiful dog in both cuteness and nature, all 80kg of him!! When i would come home after a shitty day he come running to the door and launch himself at me. Could have cared less if he’s knocked me over haha and then he jump and and sit on my nap when i was on the couch and put his head on my shoulder for hugs. mannnn i loved that dog grin

good job on being an awesome dog dad hey smile

LOL RPS bringing out the big guns I can certainly stand as witness to their awesomeness.

As an “experiment” I’d love to have the 2 of them over here for the week, they would get constant walks on the beach/esplanade for the small price of being an excellent wingman/winglady.  tongue wink

haha solid plan drc. chicks dig cute dogs, even over cute babies wink

beachndogs - 14 August 2013 10:17 PM

haha solid plan drc

Haha well I cheated a little with the plan, on their last doggy beach visit you could already see the results. I reckon Buddy was a bit of a natural at acquiring targets with a bit of training and waffles help they’d be unstoppable thumbsup

chicks that dig cute dogs

Belong in the babe thread

chicks that dig cute babies

Belong in the devo thread IMO LOL

drc13 - 14 August 2013 10:25 PM

haha solid plan drc

Haha well I cheated a little with the plan, on their last doggy beach visit you could already see the results. I reckon Buddy was a bit of a natural at acquiring targets with a bit of training and waffles help they’d be unstoppable thumbsup

bahahaha nailed it LOL

Hahaha thanks beachndogs!  grin

Lol we took them for a visit to drc’s place a couple of months back and took them down to the local dog beach, they got so many looks when they were running around playing, you can see how they’d be a good ice breaker for the ladies haha

Even in the Maccas drive through they get comments,  especially when they sit in the back seat like a human haha

Drc, you can trial having them at yours when Merryn and I finally do our Japan trip lol

drc13 - 14 August 2013 10:25 PM

haha solid plan drc

The only issue I see here is that buddy gets too distracted by toys haha I.e. When he knocked the ball out of that kids hand and decided to go for a run with it lol

The talle dog beach down where I live is my go to beach these days cause I just love watching all the dogs go bat shit crazy when they get to frolick in the sand and surf haha it is the business!! so post photos of your pups any time, I’ll be stoked to see them smile

And drc, def get amongst it!! as my name might suggest, for mine, beach and dogs are a winning combination haha shaka

I love takin my daughters Dawgs down the beach!!!!!

They go absolutely bananas!!!!! LOL

Mizu Kuma - 14 August 2013 10:41 PM

I love takin my daughters Dawgs down the beach!!!!!

They go absolutely bananas!!!!! LOL

So much fun to watch smile