The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

VOLCOM 2010 outerwear and Gigi Ruf Neverland footage.

http://www.volcom.com/flash/new_futures/0809_SNOW/index.html

hey just thought i would put this link up for the 2010 volcom outerwear catalog….
some sick stuff for sure, definatley know what brand i’ll be buying next season.

also scroll through a few pages til you get to the goretex info page. there is a neat section of footage of gigi from the new absinthe film “NEVERLAND” cant wait to get my grubby hands on this asap.

PS how sick is the method from rooftop about 3/4 of the way through. i remember reading an absinthe blog about that filming session in absolute puking snow.

They’ve got some amazing designs on there. I won 5 bucks on a scratchie today… looks like that’d be contributing towards my new jacket raspberry

Pretty nice online catalog, one of the best I’ve seen. Not a huge fan of the artist designed colourways though.

Yeah good stuff in there. There are a few combos I really like. Sick video also, definately on my ‘to buy’ list.

Thanks for the link Banger.

i saw the JLA jacket in one track mind yesterday…pretty nice and the face mask feature is really nice. kinda like the vintersars from airblaster.

I just cant get into a lot of what Volcom does.
Kind of like Analog, some of it is just ... I dunno, maybe TOO fashionable for me?
I cant seem to buy an item, like a jacket or pant that would get boring or ‘un-cool’ to me after the first year that I wear it.

A lot of stuff out there, not just Volcolm and Analog hits me like that.

it’s not always about the prints etc…i love volcom for the tech they use and the lastability of the gear they make. i have honestly been wearing the same pair of boarding pants since 2004, not a single issue with quality and the fit is incredible. once you actually go riding in the stuff you will never look back. ZIPTECH IS KING in POW.
that being said i really dig the unsymetetrical crazy colourways…they stand out and are not boring…but they always make a straight colour of every garment just to suit those who want to be more lowkey.