The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Daily snow video’s

This is how the camera angle on my TailCam should be.

In Whistler we were always trying to come up with new ways to put Boardworld stickers on our boards. There were many interesting sticker jobs but no one ever placed it like that. That’s awesome spaz!

hey spaz that video from tuesday was really cool, nice conditions at thredbo from what we could see. i liked how quiet the footage was once you got in the fresh stuff.

So yesterday my pass came off my metal clip on my pants, it usually goes in my pocket after it’s checked, but at the top I checked one of my cameras from the same pocket and left it out, it came off somewhere on the Supertrail. It hasn’t been handed in and will cost $50 to replace. I could have gone on the hill today with a temp pass but with Kosci and Gunners closed there was no point waiting in a Monday morn ticket line.

Lesson - metal clip on plastic pass = broken plastic
Conclusion - keep pass on laynard provided

wow 50 bucks thats steep. How much is a season pass in Thredbo?

$1100 for a pre season platnum pass.

Perisher charge $200 for a replacement, I’m told.

Turns out the ticket office want to hire a headcam, I wont be charging them full price wink

hey spaz…can you take some pics of your polecam rig?

that was some sick footage from tuesday and today….hopefully it snows again when i am down 2nd week in september, wanna go ride?

Hey spaz, love your work.
that video of this mornings pow is amazing.

Banger I’d love to go for a ride. I will get to the photos of my set up soon.

I just broke 2 camera heads trying to improve poleCam! Forgot the KISS rule.