The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What tricks would you like to see pros throwing?

My suggestions…..

More big spins with nose tail grabs….or even nose tail nose etc….

Double corks with non safety grabs (yeah haldor!)

backside spins off the heels on big jumps

I love seein major hang time, with a grab that is held for ever, in a full boned style!!!!! (Mainly cause I can’t do any of it myself!!!!)

Aidy - 04 May 2011 11:31 PM

My suggestions…..

Double corks with non safety grabs (yeah haldor!)

backside spins off the heels on big jumps

I was gonna say both of those too. I’d even like to see more single corks again. Especially single cork 5 with no grab.

Also more Japan Airs in corked spins. I think Jake Blauvelt does one in his Backcountry series in the park episode, and i remember thinking that is one of the coolest tricks ever

Methodddddd, japan air double corks.

I want to see more of this:

Haha, going LARGE!

at 20min 40sec into this clip is the type of style and japan airs i wanna see!

as much as people rave about all the new cork variations im going to go against that. i personally dont like the look of them, i mean sure they would be hard as fuck do but i prefer smooth, flowing tricks more than tornado styles spinning and flipping like your having an epilectic fit.

my alltime fav move to see is a long,drawn out backside 180. hands down the coolest looking move. Japan airs also are up there,

like that vid above of seb toots, sure kid has balls but it looks shit IMHO.

but thats just my $0.02

I much prefere Single Corks ( so much more style) > Double > Triples (not a fan at all. Think its amazing that they can do it, but not wat i like to see)

I agree with ya completely deano!!!!

eg While Travis Parker can definitely spin, the majority of his repertoire is fun less complicated tricks, that look sweet!!!!! Much better to watch IMHO!!!!!

VVVVVV

Even this latest offering from Boardworld!!!!!

The best tricks are the Simplest ones!!!!! And their own interpretations of STYLE that they add is what makes it all so much better to watch!!!!!

gulp Mizu, i wouldnt really say any of what Tyy did in that clip “simple” most of the rail stuff he was either doing 3s in or out of them as well as combos inbetween…

I think he rode super tech, but made it look simple

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 May 2011 05:58 AM

gulp Mizu, i wouldnt really say any of what Tyy did in that clip “simple” most of the rail stuff he was either doing 3s in or out of them as well as combos inbetween…

No but the more simple tricks done looked better than the 3s, is what I am tryin to say!!!!!  confused

I might have said it in Hungarian!!!!  raspberry

LOL

In response to the title of this thread.  I suggest a combination of these two men’s riding.

Joe Sexton’s closing part in this years people film Cheers.

And a russian man named dennis…

http://www.nzsnowboard.com/videos/1179/video__denis_leontyev_park_runs