The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help plan a trip

So basically I have never been to the snow here in Aus and I am starting to go through a little withdrawal.  So Ive got nothing for equip here.  Im looking for personal opinions and great references for where to go where to stay and where to rent oh and how to get there lol.

Pretty simple right, Really Im wondering if taking one of the bus trips down would be worth it and I need it to be cheap, I dont really have a budget for it yet, just looking into what I might need save to do a 2-3 day trip, probably mid week as I here its cheaper.

Thanks

Sorry Brad, I hope I’m not too late, just saw this question now. I would definately recommend staying in Jindabyne. Have a look at package deals from Oz Snow Adventures, they offer really good packages including transport from Sydney and accomodation in Jindabyne. There are also a few good bed and breakfast places in Jindy like Mad Mooses Lodge. Great value and awesome complimentary breakfast in the morning. When are you thinking of going down? I often have space in my car and more than happy to take you with. For gear I know you work close, so definately see the guys at STM Bondi Junction. They have a great rental fleet and I’m sure they will give you a good price if you tell them you are a Boardworld member. If you have any questions feel free to email me: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks for getting back to me mate, But the Vet bill and new comp crash just set me back alot so I think I have to postpon things for a while.  Hope I can get down this year but things are not looking to bright at the moment.  Chat with ya soon though.