The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Trunk Junk Magazine - Edition Four

Keep an eye out for Boardworld getting a mention in this edition. There is also going to be a photo from the Shred. You will be hearing a lot more about Trunk Junk in the coming weeks.

Trunk Junk Edition Four
Pre-Orders Available Now!

Having been missing in action for coming on a year, the arts and board sports print publication we’ve grown to know and love, Trunk Junk, has reappeared with a new take on the publishing life.

Falling under the name ‘Trunk Junk’, it is now published bi-annually with the Edition Four set to be released on 1 December 2012 online, in newsagents and on the iTunes App Store - with Pre Orders available online via http://www.wearetrunkjunk.com/store.html

The creators, Brandon Els and Jonathan Boonzaaier, have stuck to their original chain of thought, keeping the publication visually explicit and packed with intriguing and inspiring content - wrapped in an epic cover artwork by Peachbeach. This edition alone features the likes of Pose, Peachbeach, The Yok, Dabs & Myla, 123 Klan, Chris Garrison, Corbin Harris, Brett Chan, Charles Beckinsale, Jake Koia, Owen Wright, Dave Rastovich, Liam Gale and the Ponytails, Pirates Alive and many more Trunk Junk specials.

One new stand out feature however, is the addition of a mobile version of Trunk Junk Edition Four. This version will introduce a whole new digital, interactive experience and will be available for purchase on the iTunes App Store, launching on 1 December alongside the print version.

As usual the print version of the magazine will be limited, with 100 special boxed editions - with artwork by Pose - coming with a blank Trunk Junk Zippo-styled lighter and a kit of three Molotow ONE4ALL Series art pens for you to get creative with. So be sure to make your pre-orders via the refreshed, Edition Four themed website, http://www.wearetrunkjunk.com.

WOW! Awesome cover art!

Why haven’t I ever heard of this mag before???

What he said ^^^^^^^

Hell yes, three more readers right here shaka

I have issues two and three and it’s an awesome magazine! Boardworld will be working closely with these guys for quite some time. Awesome bunch of dudes and the mag is all about boardsports, design, music and life. Really digging it and the artworks inside are always amazing!

Looks the goods. Let me know where I can grab it? I need a new coffee table magazine smile

You can buy it through their online store. Links in the original post.

rider26 - 22 October 2012 05:17 AM

Ahh, I need to read betterer.

rider26 - 22 October 2012 05:17 AM

Ordered 1,2 & 3. #4 on pre order smile

While we are talking rad mags, check out Monster Children it is also awesome smile

I must say, awesome mag shaka

Go and get yourself a copy kids!! DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!!!

There’s a big group photo from the Shred in this issue. Check it out!

^^^^^ see, I told you it was good smile

Just ordered a copy. Will be good to have a new coffee table magazine.

Trunk junk magazine are too good for getting knowledge about something that you have searching for though also you can go by educational website like edu birdie for getting homework done about new topics or law assignment.
that seems to be very important for each and one which can provide you alot of necessary data.