The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Kuma’s Kwestions #2

Ya come across a bag that has $1,000,000 in mixed notes in it!!!!!

Do ya keep it?????

And if ya do, what do ya do with it?????

Depends where I find it.

But, YES and Invest it smile

No, not really, I couldn’t live myself, I would hand it in downer  stupid morals….........

Grab a hand full and hand in the rest.
It would most likely be dirty money and if cash is unclaimed (I think after a month) it becomes the finders - and BOOM! instant clean money.

3 months in Vic.

What if it is someones life savings that has been misplaced?
Someone close to you, your Mum maybe, thats a different way to look at it.

Really depends on the situation. So hard to answer this.

Assuming I keep it, I would definitely buy a house/apartment and donate a big chunk to charity. I think those would be my top two priorities if I suddenly came into a big amount of money (if I won the lottery etc.).

I agree with Jez,

I really don’t know with certainty what I would in the situation - in that very moment.

I would buy a house possibly. In my area a renovated 2 bedder would be close to a Million - so not much change from that!

Oh but first thing I would do is buy a brand new subby!

hand it in, for sure.

keep it!!! Lets think about, whos going to have 1 mil cash in a bag in the first place, drug dealers or thieves.

New car, invest some, travel around, oh and dread ever talking to the tax man LOL

After taking Azz n Jez’s opinions very seriously.. I’m the bad guy. I’d buy my 3fav cars, my motorbike, and the house near the coast my wife dreams of .If I had a massive bag o money, I sure as as asbestos would’t lose it

Well maybe not the cars, and I would sit on it for a bit to see if it was let known who it belonged to.

I’d feel too guilty to keep it - I’d hand it in

I would keep it and set meself up!!

Wouldnt feel to guilty one bit…....

follow the snow around the world for a year

fatima4u - 22 October 2012 03:01 AM

follow the snow around the world for a year

For a year?

If you chucked your 1million in a bank account with a 5% interest rate, every year you would get 50k in interest. Thats almost what I make working. I could live off that and follow the snow around quite easily smile