The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Aussie Snowboarders Facebook Group - JOIN :)

A group for Aussie Snowboarders. No bullshit. Just snowboarding. ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AussieSnowboarders/

This just means I’ll probably get 3 notifications about BW video posts haha…

Luck you. wink

Nuh, this group is definitely more general purpose in which anyone can post. It’s more about building the Aussie Snowboarders Facebook community.

It’s been frustrating using the other groups on Facebook such as the “Snow Riders” groups. They are often filled with crap that has nothing to do with snowboarding, and a host of ridiculous rules which doesn’t allow me to post snowboarding content.

Anyway, please add members to the group and we’ll see how it goes. Thanks for the support. ?

Will do smile

rider26 - 21 August 2016 04:58 AM

Luck you. wink

Nuh, this group is definitely more general purpose in which anyone can post. It’s more about building the Aussie Snowboarders Facebook community.

It’s been frustrating using the other groups on Facebook such as the “Snow Riders” groups. They are often filled with crap that has nothing to do with snowboarding, and a host of ridiculous rules which doesn’t allow me to post snowboarding content.

Anyway, please add members to the group and we’ll see how it goes. Thanks for the support. ?

like the psr group? they tried to organise a rail comp last yr and I think got 3 entries. the tosspot who runs it thinks hes killing it. brings a quiver down and boasts about it, then spends a pow day riding pretty valley drinking hot chocolate lol
punts anyone who questions anything he says or does. suffice to say I was punted!

@brenno, I got banned from PSR for sharing this epic photo of Marcus Kleveland at PERISHER, haha. They basically told me I wasn’t allowed to post anything because I work at Boardworld, regardless of how appropriate the content is. I decided to make my first post in about 2 months after I was warned, and what do you know… banned. I guess they only wanted me there to read other people’s posts? ?

Photo: Jock Morrissey

rider26 - 23 August 2016 03:51 AM

@brenno, I got banned from PSR for sharing this epic photo of Marcus Kleveland at PERISHER, haha. They basically told me I wasn’t allowed to post anything because I work at Boardworld, regardless of how appropriate the content is. I decided to make my first post in about 2 months after I was warned, and what do you know… banned. I guess they only wanted me there to read other people’s posts? ?

Photo: Jock Morrissey

The problem is the guy running it is a narcissist and everything has to roll his way.
There was a guy on there who would post here and there nothing bad. There was a topic going and mr narcissist deleted it. The guy asked why and was told it kept getting pushed up the page in front of more important posts. I may be wrong but if it was consistently at the top obviously it was a topic with alot of views and input. Old mate elected to bail on his own accord. Shortly after i questioned mr narcissist about his choice of words describing snow conditions that were seemily running a perisher media line. No reply. i wasx punted, blocked and reported as a fake to fb! I then had to jump through hoops to get back on!  He also blocked me on his personal facey page as i guess he had learnt after punting a couple of jindy locals who then offered to sort it as men! Lol
Shouldnt be called psr should be called 4valleys, cause mostly all u heard about was how good pretty front happy and pleasant were ?