The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred ‘16

Date ~ Friday 9th of September to Sunday 11th.

Location ~ Perisher

Place of residence, looking into Sundeck

@Fetich  and I are in!

(Currently sitting in Myoko on my last day with a dislocated shoulder. Keen to shred again already!)

We’re in 100%!

Celebrity guest appearance possible ?

Fug, its even local. :(
Ill be in Greece for a cousins wedding.

Wow. Total dejavu. I however will be unable to attend, we’ll be in Bali shut eye

Seeing as the shred is in September and not August there is a slim chance Warren and I may be able to come! It’ll all depend whether baby decides to arrive early or late wink

I’ll be back in Falls Creek so I won’t be able to get to Perisher during the season, especially on a weekend. Will be happy to have people come visit me for a shred though if they like! I normally get Monday / Tuesday off but I can sometimes swap a day if needed smile

I better not be sick again this time !! Count me in!

Can’t bloody wait, I’ve already got my bells on! I’ve got a lot of making up to do from being up the duff last year!
Wooooo hooo friends, get excited!!!!!

Hel yeah kids I am super stoked for Shred 16! I don’t have a season pass this year, but I would not miss the shred for anything! I have heaps of leave up my sleeve and am so ready!

A mate of mine just bought a holiday house in Jindy so I’ll be there!

Hughman666 - 21 March 2016 10:57 AM

You gotta stay up the hill with the crew, the Apré events are a HUGE part of the shred billy wink

Twisted my arm!

Azz - 21 March 2016 09:00 PM
Hughman666 - 21 March 2016 10:57 AM

You gotta stay up the hill with the crew, the Apré events are a HUGE part of the shred billy wink

Ain’t that the truth! billy

So are we staying at the Sundeck this time around? Who’s in anyway?