The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SHOW US YOUR BOARD ART!

“BOARDS ARE THE BEST CANVAS!”
- some legend

HELLO THERE!

Welcome to the arty farty corners of Boardworld, where you can share, discuss and apreesh anything about .... yep, you guessed it, BOARD ART! I have created this thread with intentions to connect with other people that share the same interest in anything and everything to do with the visual aspects of boards, so if that’s what you’re interested in, then you’ve come to the right place my friend!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MYSELF…

My interest in board art designs came when I entered the FYVE snowboard graphics competition in 2014. Though I’m pretty average at graphics, I realised how much I enjoyed the process and have gone on to paint more designs on skateboards and snowboards as a hobby.

BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Even if you don’t consider yourself an artist, don’t be afraid to get involved in the thread! I know how nerve racking it can be showing your work to people, and this thread is intended to create a place where we can appreciate any board art at all! Whether it’s an artist you’ve discovered, your own work, questions about materials, inspirations or just sharing some snowboard graphics you’re been digging lately. Skateboards, snowboards, surfboards, longboards… freakin anything!

Rules

: IF IT LOOKS AWESOME AND YOU CAN RIDE IT, THEN POST IT! Please don’t pass off anybody else’s work as your own - that’s not cool. No nasty comments or anything like that… If you got some beef, then write an angry letter and leave it at the bottom of your freezer. Good vibes only v