The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Jarryd Hayne - NFL

Very often they will put a microphone on a player to get the “sounds of football”. This week they mic’d up Jarryd Hayne.

Jarryd Hane mic’d up

Funniest moment for me was the conversation with Brooks (#55):
Jarryd: “Big dogs come to eat”
Brookes: “Huh?”
Jarryd: “Big dogs come to eat baby”
Brookes: “...”

Lets hope the fella gets a lot more game time in the coming weeks.

Jarryd really needs to start making a bigger impact in order to show his skill set and securing a spot for next season.

I understand that the coaches aren’t willing to take that risk on a rookie just yet, however the way the 49ers are playing they don’t have many options left. Hayne plane baby!!!

Interesting to see the 49ers giving him no game time against Seattle. Given they aren’t doing well at all this season i see no reason for them not to give him more game time, he needs the game time experience if they want him to improve.

Yup couldn’t agree more.

The niners need a spark and i think Jarryd can give them just that with more game time, though the coaches don’t seem to trust him after 3 muffed punts. For sure its just growing pains but hopefully we’ll see the Aussie sensation out there next Monday when the 49ers take on the St Louis Rams!

......aaaaaand he’s just been dumped.

The niners have A LOT of problems to be dealing with right now, and as hard as it is, I don’t think Hayne should take him being waived personally.

He will more than likely end up on their practice squad which is a good thing. He’s a rookie who didn’t get to iron out bad habits in peewee/high school/college ball. He can do that on the practice squad.

In saying this though, Reggie Bush has been injured this morning. Who knows what will happen come Tuesday.

Hayne is back in the top 53. Blizz and Dark must be so excited!!!

The niners season couldn’t get any worse! Just a shame the coaches are blaming it on everyone but themselves.