The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Errors.

Thanks for letting me know, mate. We are investigating.

got one as well, work and home.

Have had a few errors on the pc at home loading pages - using Firefox and mostly just timing out. Refresh once or twice and it worked ok.

Just had first issue on my phone this morning using Chrome browser - zero sized reply or something along those lines.

We just made some modifications to the server settings.

Please keep an eye on this and let me know if any more errors come up.

We are stiff testing and tweaking our net server configuration, so your feedback is invaluable right now. Thank you for your patience and support!

Any errors in the last 24 hours? We are still fine tuning but I haven’t had any errors since we made the most recent changes. Let me know if anything pops up.

For me it seems to be running suuuuuuper slow to the point that firefox even gives up sometimes.

I am finding it running super slow on firefox as well.

The team is on it. No errors though?

They just tweaked it again. Please let us know if the speed is any better.

On the fast reply window I click submit and it seems to stall. Click submit again and same thing. Once I click Cancel then refresh the page it created a double post so it looks like once submitted the window isn’t auto closing. Using Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114

edit: worked fine this for this post could just be the site running slow as others have said.

Proxy again..

Thanks guys. We going to do another big upgrade this week. Hopefully that should fix any remaining issues with this.

Please keep me posted.

10% of the time boardworld loads 5% of the time. How am i meant to while away my workdays without BW?!?!?!?

Just had Proxy error pop up again.
First time its happenend since the upgrade, could be my phone spazzing out again tho.

Kids posting spam in the general section.. :/ erghh cool