The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win 1 of 10 Double Passes to TILT Film Festival

WIN 1 OF 10 DOUBLE PASSES TO TILT FILM FESTIVAL

WORLD’S BIGGEST SURF, SKATE & SNOW ICONS HIT THE BIG SCREEN NATIONALLY

For the first time ever, action sports fans can attend the Australian premieres of the biggest surf, skate and snow films at the inaugural TILT Action Sports Film Festival, which opens with the lauded McCONKEY and closes with the long awaited release of two-time world surfing champion Mick Fanning’s MISSING.

TILT FILM FESTIVAL DATES, LOCATIONS AND SESSION TIMES HERE

This contest is a quick one. It ends at 5:00pm AEST tomorrow (Friday, Nov 8th). Each of the 10 winners will win a double pass to the night and location of their choice. Please click the official thread link above for movies, screening days, times and locations.

Simply reply to this thread and tell us what’s your favourite snowboarding, skateboarding or surfing film of all time. You also need to post a link to the film’s trailer, full movie or full part.

The first 10 people to reply with a legit entry will win the double passes. It’s that easy. Go!

For being the biggest and slickest production of any snowboarding movie at the time;

You win. Please email your session/location preference along with your full name to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

9 more double passes. Who wants them?

Storm Riders, is still my favourite Surf Flick!!!!! Old School Cool!!!!!

Does The Crash Reel count??

*side note REALLY REALLY want to see McCONKEY!

You both win.

Please email your session/location preference along with your full name to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

7 more double passes. Who wants them?

i think i love this vid so much because it was the first skate video that i went to the premier for. the atmosphere made it great and the police out the front when a cinema full of skate rats left drunk and rowdy was golden.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit now i have to decide between the skateboarding and snow nights…

haha, I thought that choice would be easy for you right now!

I recommend Skate if you havent seen Bones Brigade yet. Its awesome. And sure the Danny Way one will be too.

Into the mind is good, but very artsy, lots of skiing. I think you will appreciate the skate more

2mac - 07 November 2013 02:12 PM

i think i love this vid so much because it was the first skate video that i went to the premier for. the atmosphere made it great and the police out the front when a cinema full of skate rats left drunk and rowdy was golden.

You win.

Please email your session/location preference along with your full name to promo(at)boardworld.com.au

Only 6 more double passes. Who wants them?

skate it is!

Plus you can hobble into the cinema and talk up ya war wound!!!!!

Tell them all that you were supposed to be in one of the movies, but you’d only just recovered from a broken spine before ya did ya ankle!!!!!

Not another transworld is just the most awesome skate video ever made. Best skater, best spots and super roots.

Nicko - 07 November 2013 04:37 PM

Not another transworld is just the most awesome skate video ever made. Best skater, best spots and super roots.

You win.

Only 5 more double passes. Who wants them?

Step into liquid. Another classic Bruce Brown film, great film and one of my all time fav surf movies!

If I didn’t live way out in the wilderness I would enter and go and watch the Skate night.

Both films would be epic on the BIG screen!