The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shoe Review: Etnies Marana

Hey, look what I just found by chance. Apparently they come out this month!

I saw Sheck wearing the red and the blue ones in the Brazil and Barcelona X Games. Personally I think I like the current red ones better. I like the clean look.
But the white ones look dope!

I like the look of the grey ones witht he green highlight

??
Do you mean the grey one’s with the yellow trim? Or is there another one I don’t know about?

yeh sorry thats the one i mean

Yeah the grey ones are sick.

Rileyb1 - 21 May 2013 08:24 PM

US 8

Can’t find etnies stockers any where. Ozmosis used to but stoped for some reason. A friend got some faders about a year ago and they held up pretty well i think he still wears them.

Hey mate, I’m talking to Rider about this right now. So you are size 8, but I forgot to ask… where do you live?

I live just outside melbourne

I agree the white ones look good i saw them on the Etnies website so they must be out in the US. saw a pic a while back of blue ones too the looked pretty good.

Thanks Andy and rider might order me some grey ones when the credit card is working again. Or maybe wait for those blue ones up the top they look pretty good.

$110 is pretty good for such a good shoe, seeing that a pair of DC’s at the shops are no less than $120.

I like the Greys cool smile 

You’ve gunna love them. I went for a skate today and they are STILL like new.
It’s a shame I’m not as durable as these shoes lol.