The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Fancy Dress party thread

MORE…

ABC party, Perisher

Raggy Doll, Sisters 21st:

Straya C*nt, Australia Day

Mexicano, Friends 23rd.

Cheshire Cat, Mates 30th

f*ck you love yourself a dress up party dont ya!

I for one hate them. spent a solid 2 years when my mates were turning 21 attending one every other weekend!

I like dressing up for the f*ck of it every now and then but arranged parties annoy me (sounds like such a hipster dick thing to say?!)

I like dress up parties when people actually go to effort. Nothing worse than rocking up and 1/2 the party didn’t try.

I agree with TJ, and haha yeah Deano… I do like a good dress up. The more ppl into it at the party the better!

You look so hot as a Cheshire cat ash - much better than a <strike>cow giraffe</strike> zebra.

cords - 27 September 2012 07:14 AM

I don’t have a handbag.

Thats right, you have a husband to carry all your stuff these days.

Guys! hands up if you’ve ever been asked to carry your chicks stuff all night cause she doesn’t have pockets?
I’m not complaining as long as the chick looks hot I’ll happily carry her stuff.

Note to Cords, (in my best homo voice) “it’s called accessorising darling”

haha only very rare occasions do I ask that of him - could count the number of times I’ve done that on one hand. Most of the time I ask a friend who almost undoubtedly has a handbag if I can pop my stuff in hers! Day to day I just keep them in my pockets or carry them in my hands.

hehe your last line made me laugh.

Haha spaz!

Ive got some rippers to add to this. Uploading now.

In regards to this, Halloween is less than a month away.

Anyone planning to dress up and go out?

The bouncer: There was a bouncer at our local who had the worst carved beard, so I decided to dress up as him to take the piss

The Hippie:

The 80s Rocker:

Think this was a Retro night:

Camo Night:

The Dirty PE Teacher (look for the dirty bit):

Naughty Nurse fro Saints n Sinners:

Christmas Promo:

Maybe 80s-90s night:

The Pimp:

Me as a car seat, just wearing a car seat cover LOL

LOL these are gold, I’ll put mine up soon!

Hahahahaa love the dirty PE teach!

So i may be heading down ol’ Melbourne town for a belated Halloween party. Now i need to think of an epic outfit.

Ideas? im ok with wearing almost anything, actually make that everything!

Just wear everything then, deano?????

And K2!!!!! You’re takin the title of Chicken Legs with that Dirty PE Teacher pic!!!!! Or should that be Cock Legs?????