The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BW Instagram thread, its been moved

Its just taking a little holiday, things are getting nasty and we all know Boardworld is a Happy place cheese

It will return soon smile

Hey guys,

Just read over the thread. I think we’ll leave it closed. The whole thread has been very helpful to me and I appreciate all the points made, but it was starting to get off topic and heading down that slippery slope, and I extracted all the info I needed, so I feel it’s better left closed. I understand everyone is looking out for Boardworld’s best interest, and I really appreciate that. I might start a new Instagram / social media thread if I have any questions.

Meanwhile, please feel free to follow Boardworld on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo or Instagram (all under ‘Boardworld’ expect for Facebook, which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/bwnews).

Thanks again for your input. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish.

Cheers! cool smile

If ya need any help with that Facebook Account, I reckon that I’m ya man!!!!!

I second Mizu for the Facebook help. I feel that the facebook site has a distinct excess of lego hair and a lack of baldness

And TJ can be the IT support!!!!!

Cause he’s such a Nerd!!!!!

Ohh, but be prepared for what ever job that ya give him, he’ll wanna swap it for somethin else anyways!!!!!

follow me on instagram boardworld or ill rip your ears off.

Will do as soon as I get it up and running on my phone. Hmmm maybe I’ll open this box now.

teacherboy

Not sure if I want Jez followin me?????